Groups

crisps

whats ur fave crisp?

im so gagging for walkers french fries...salt and vinegar.... om nom nom!

46 Comments

recently i've become addicted to walkers cheese and onion

Original Poster

rwm24;5513873

recently i've become addicted to walkers cheese and onion

oo they are lush as well.

Roast Beef Monster Munch......... follwed closely in joint second by, flamin hot moster munch, frazzles, s&v squares and ready salted chipsticks.

Thai sweet chicken are nice

salt 'n vinegar pringles

roast beef monster munch are lush, glad they started doing them again

Kettle Chips - Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar :viking:

Walkers ready salted are my favourite

i loved the spicy walkers max can't remember what flavour they were but they don't seem to be around anymore, my favs are walkers salt and vinegar xxx

Walkers Pickled Onion crisps. Very hard to find though.

Flamin' Hot Monster Much And Cheese & Chive (seemed to disappear a few years ago)

Roast Beef monster munch & roast beef and mustard branigans!!!

sweet chilli Kettle Chips or frazzles

mccoys flame grilled steak, flamin hot monster much, cool origional doritos

Walkers Pickled Onion and hardly anywhere sells them.

Followed by Walkers Tomato Ketchup then Worcester Sauce,can't get Tomato easily either.

Partner said he had a packet of Golden Wonder in pub last week and they were awful,not sure what flavour.

Walkers are the best for regular crisps.

BlasterLad;5514087

My favs too.

I just wish all crisps were made without artifical additives like these. I avoid any which are not all natual ingredients:thumbsup:

Pickled onion monster munch & Prawn cocktail walkers

Do mini cheddars count as crisps? Branston pickle flavoured are lush!

Seabrooks crisp are the best - cheese and onion yum.

squares are the best but well a rip off

Prawn Cocktail Pringles.

Once you pop you just can't stop.....no seriously.

Probably the cheapest crisps too about 5-6 bags of crisps in a Pringle tube for 70p.

Walkers Cheese and Onion

I like them ketchup flavoured tube things, but i cant remember what they are called?
    And cheese nik naks.

Roast beef monster munch, then flamin hot monster munch then bbq pringles, then cheese and onion walkers, then all mcoys apart from ready salted, then basically anything resembling a crisp.................oh yum yum yuuuuuuuum!

BlasterLad;5514087

+1 :thumbsup:

kaits;5515118

I like them ketchup flavoured tube things, but i cant remember what they … I like them ketchup flavoured tube things, but i cant remember what they are called?And cheese nik naks.

Wheat Crunchies?

RuthIess;5514178

Roast Beef monster munch & roast beef and mustard branigans!!!

Are you actually me?

Both of the above are awesome and just for sheer saltiness - Canadian Ham Seabrooks!

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5515779

Wheat Crunchies?

yes:-D

Its such a dull brand name no wonder i couldn't remember it

]http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu34/kaits_2009/th_WheatCrunchies-STomato.jpg

Interestingly enough Pringles have been trying to convince the courts that their crisps arent really crisps because they dont contain enough potato. They say they arte mainly made up of fats. Apparently potato crisps attract VAT but non potato snacks don't. They've lost millions of pounds after losing the case.

Lesson over

T-Bone steak Roysters will never be beaten.

Lulu'sMammy;5515730

Roast beef monster munch, then flamin hot monster munch then bbq … Roast beef monster munch, then flamin hot monster munch then bbq pringles, then cheese and onion walkers, then all mcoys apart from ready salted, then basically anything resembling a crisp.................oh yum yum yuuuuuuuum!

You like crisps don't ya.:w00t: May have been easier to list what you don't like.

Flamin hot monster munch, walkers worcester sauce walkers ketchup and when i'm in the mood i love smokey bacon! yummm...

greg_68;5516188

You like crisps don't ya.:w00t: May have been easier to list what you … You like crisps don't ya.:w00t: May have been easier to list what you don't like.

ok, ready salted all makes.

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/Heatwave.jpg

[SIZE="4"]Doritos extreme chilli heatwave[/SIZE]

my lil man loves cheesy quavers!

http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/Wotsits-FH.jpg

Da best!!:)

Top 3:
    1. Flame Grilled Steak McCoys
    2. Ready Salted Pringles
    3. Ready Salted Chipsticks (can't find them anywhere anymore though :-( )

Marina;5517881

Totally forgot about those! Can you still buy multipacks of them? Might have to pick some up :-D

oldmanhouse;5517919

Totally forgot about those! Can you still buy multipacks of them? Might … Totally forgot about those! Can you still buy multipacks of them? Might have to pick some up :-D

Sorry don't know, but when they had in Home Bargains I was seen to be picking up 19 individual packs. Had to stop cos people were giving looks and I is quite shy:-D I need to start hunting for them as well.:thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;5516264

ok, ready salted all makes.

+1 They're like crisps with the all flavouring removed.

Marina;5517881

Brand new information.

I don't really like crisps, but I tried these once and phwoar!! :w00t:
    Just a shame they only sell them in wales :-(

[IMG]farm4.static.flickr.com/359…jpg?v=0[/IMG]

King of Thieves;5518004

I don't really like crisps, but I tried these once and phwoar!! … I don't really like crisps, but I tried these once and phwoar!! :w00t:Just a shame they only sell them in wales :-([IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3594/3631804004_ce80f63a54.jpg?v=0[/IMG]

I can send you some if you like?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions