Critically Acclaimed Videogames You Own But Have Never Played?

Following on from the Which movies haven't you seen thread...

I'll start the ball rolling, in no particular order...

Bioshock
Oblivion
Halo 3
Zelda OOT, Wind Waker and the new one...

I'm sure there are others...

15 Comments

bioshock, i got that cheapo collectors addition but i still cant bring myself to break the seal

Lost Odesey (sp?) still in its wrapper
GTA1V don't seem to get time

Plenty more i have never played, none more that i own and don't though

Banned

L4D
Rainbow Six 1 & 2
Saints Row 1 & 2
GRAW 1 & 2
Fallout 3

Bit of a strange thread, as why would you own a game that you never played?

Have quite a few just not had time to complete.

Bioshock, LBP, GOW1 & 2, GTA list goes on.

Original Poster

DarkKnight;6292564

Bit of a strange thread, as why would you own a game that you never … Bit of a strange thread, as why would you own a game that you never played?

Far too much disposable income and a perchance for starting things and never finishing them!

MGS4,
Mario and Sonic at Beijing
Red Fraction

DarkKnight;6292564

Bit of a strange thread, as why would you own a game that you never … Bit of a strange thread, as why would you own a game that you never played?

I did think that, but Lost Odesey (sp) i got free with my xbox with the intention of trading it in, but never got around to it!!

GTA1V my wife bought for me, from this forum in fact, as she knew i wanted it, but i have never had time to play it.

TBH I've only really played Halo 3, for the last year or so, i still suck!!

For Xbox: Assasin's Creed, Lost Planet, Halo 3 & Fable 2
For PSP: Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow, GTA: Vice City and Tiger Woods 09
For Wii: Resident Evil 5. Wii Resort & Wii EA Active

Ive got and never played Shadow of the Colossus, still sealed!
Legend of Zelda for the DS and the Wii, both unplayed.
In fact i seem to have more games on my shelves that i've not played than those which i have :x

loads,

trauma center 2, batallion wars, final fantasy revenant wings, game and watch collection, final fantasy 4,too many to mention.

DarkKnight;6292564

Blimey... I have loads of games I've never played.

I think that when I ran out of money towards mid-November last year with all the great deals listed at HotUKDeals, the economy never recovered... and I've had to work longer hours since & haven't had time to even consider playing any of these...

"Bioshock" [PS3]
"Saints Row 2" [PS3]
"Turok" (Steelbook) [PS3] "Tomb Raider Underworld" (Collector's Edition) [PS3] "Fallout 3" (Collector's Edition) [PS3]
"Mirrors Edge" [PS3]
"Race Driver: GRID" (Collector's Edition) [PS3]
(and probably many more)

I bought "Ridge Racer 7", "Resistance: Fall of Man", & "Motorstorm" on the release day of the PS3 (back in March 2007). "Ridge Racer 7" stayed sealed for over 2 years! I only opened "Heavenly Sword" & "Ninja Gaiden Sigma" last month too... had those for almost as long.

Back to the point of the thread...

I have never played...

any Zelda title
any "Final Fantasy" title
anything in the "Street Fighter" series
any Mario title (apart from "Mario Party 8"; the shame of it)
only the original "Sonic The Hedgehog" (and none since, thank goodness)
only "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots" from the 'Metal Gear' series (and I disliked it enough to give it away)
only "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" (nothing before, or since)
"Goldeneye" (N64)
"SimCity" (or variant)
anything prefixed with "Tony Hawk" (although I have played "Skate" & "Skate 2")
"Half-Life" (any variant)
"Diablo" (any number)
"Baldur's Gate" (ditto)
"Age of Empires" (ditto)
"Ultima Underworld" (yawn)
"Deus Ex"

the list goes on...

Although it sounds like I haven't lived... I have played some other great games

BFN,

fp.

Great thread

Resident Evil 5
Condemned 2
GRAW

only got one game at the moment that I havn't played and thats tony hawks project 8 for the 360, bit of an impulse buy for a fiver. been to busy playing fight night 4 and tiger woods 10.

oh I've also got prototype still sitting in its lovefilm envelope that they sent me last week so I'm guessing that counts as well.

as for games that I've never played, anything that involves any sort of role playing I avoid like the plague so never touched any zelda, final fantasy, monkey island.( I did waste 10 mins of my life listening to picard talk me through some tunnels in oblivion though)

Wow i wish i could buy so many games and not play them. Seems a waste to me!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213624
    2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?919
    3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1637
    4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2590

See more discussions