Groups

Croc Sizes Help!

Hi there
    Im selling some crocs my daughter wore last summer but I am confused as to which is the american size and which is the uk size.
    Underneath there is a 4 and then a C then a 5. So are they uk 4 or 5 please help lol

6 Comments

They are about a 4! Can i have first dibs on them please!!

Original Poster

I was gonna list on ebay but can start a thread if you like?

hunter82;4868306

I was gonna list on ebay but can start a thread if you like?

Yep please with a piccie

Original Poster

Will do that now

Hi there

Hope this doesn't reach you too late - have just seen your posting. They're not a 4 or a 5! The 4 refers to an American size, which is two sizes below UK. So, if your daughter is a 4 then the large number on the sole you'll need is a 6!

If you're ordering from a UK site however, they will hopefully offer you the actual size you need.

Hi there

Hope this doesn't reach you too late - have just seen your posting. They're not a 4 or a 5! The 4 refers to an American size, which is two sizes below UK. So, if your daughter is a 4 then the large number on the sole you'll need is a 6!

If you're ordering from a UK site however, they will hopefully offer you the actual size you need.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards711
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814509
      3. Feels weird!920
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563820

See more discussions