Groups

Crocodile meat

Banned
    where is the best place to order from? i have come across a few websites. the price isnt an issue i want good quality meat.

17 Comments

And a snappy delivery service?

cannyscot

And a snappy delivery service?

haha!

Bork.

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy

Bork.

pardon?

DangerGod

pardon?

Why would you eat that!! I thought you had taste man!

ewwwww. I know its only psychology, but eww.

i just searched crocodile meat on google, and if you scroll to the bottom of page one, you get to this page. X)

well done

Original Poster Banned

vengod

This site looks decent

Thanks, come across this earlier.. if no no suggests different ill go with these
    2xzebra steaks (LARGE) £8.85 tempting to, not tried that

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy

Why would you eat that!! I thought you had taste man!

Nothing wrong with crocodile meat! better than the meat you buy in shops i assure you.

Original Poster Banned

apduk

ewwwww. I know its only psychology, but eww.

whats different about eating pig,chicken etc..? i often have kangaroo burger when we go walkabout, it has about 2% fat!

DangerGod

whats different about eating pig,chicken etc..? i often have kangaroo … whats different about eating pig,chicken etc..? i often have kangaroo burger when we go walkabout, it has about 2% fat!

Kangaroo steak is a bit strong for me, Croc is nice just like chicken.

mrman007

Kangaroo steak is a bit strong for me, Croc is nice just like chicken.

why does every other type of meat seem to always taste like chicken?

r4ge

why does every other type of meat seem to always taste like chicken?

haha...too true!

mumbojumbo

Borough Market will have it if you're in London.Nothing special though. … Borough Market will have it if you're in London.Nothing special though. It's all much the same - crocodile, giraffe, impala, hartebeest, zebra, ostrich...

so wrong
    oO

Original Poster Banned

mumbojumbo

Borough Market will have it if you're in London.Nothing special though. … Borough Market will have it if you're in London.Nothing special though. It's all much the same - crocodile, giraffe, impala, hartebeest, zebra, ostrich...

nah not in london mate, we sometimes have the german market come here twice a year .. they sell it. walking through town you get the smell of burgers, cant get enough of it!

mumbojumbo

yeah, they all taste like chicken! X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions