Groups
    EXPIRED

Crocs for kids

Morning,

I am looking for some deals on kids cayman crocs...

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

8 Comments

Apparently they are cheaper in Australia - know anyone there? Maybe there's a website which will export to UK?

How weird! I was looking yesterday for these!! The best deals i found were Sweet Feet Shoes are selling them for £16.57 plus you can get 10% quidco or Littlewoods they are £20 but you can get £15 off using a voucher for £25 spend on here plus Quidco so if you want more than one pair this is the best i've found :thumbsup:

Only 1 size available in yellow but someone looking at this thread might be of use to if not for you.Spotted them yesterday when I was ordering here.

bargaincrazy.com/epa…02S

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1903348

Only 1 size available in yellow but someone looking at this thread might … Only 1 size available in yellow but someone looking at this thread might be of use to if not for you.Spotted them yesterday when I was ordering here.http://www.bargaincrazy.com/epages/Store.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BargainCrazy/Products/D03214W9/SubProducts/D03214W902S

Isn't it funny how we get a slight bit of sunshine & immediately think about getting the kids summer sandals :lol:
    I also found this site yesterday where they have them for a tenner [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]if[/SIZE][/COLOR] they've got the size & colour you need in stock westwayproductions.com/

hi, i seen some crocs styles in pink and blue in woolworths yesterday not sure how good they were as i didnt get a close look.

Do you have a Cosco near you? Got my 4 yr old a pair from there the other day. Sorry though, can't remember how much just know they were cheap. If I find my receipt I'll come back and edit the price in but think it was
    Cosco are doing them for £13.99, had loads when I picked up my son's but a lot less where there yesterday.

costco are selling them for £15 or £16 but availablity is very poor - I would go with the sweetfeet offer but only if they have them in stock - last year I waited from March until June and eventually had to change to a different style as they couldn't get stock :roll:

foxie68;1915540

Cosco are doing them for £13.99, had loads when I picked up my son's but … Cosco are doing them for £13.99, had loads when I picked up my son's but a lot less where there yesterday.

sorry foxie68 - my memory's not what is used to be! :oops:

Next sell Crocs too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30120
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1891352
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313804
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2035

See more discussions