Crocs have teamed up with KFC to bring us footwear that looks AND SMELLS like Fried Chicken!!

EDITOR 12
Posted 13th Feb
Kentucky Fried Chicken Crocs ... yes, you read that right!

3405983.jpg

These beauties, decorated in images of Fried Chicken have managed to trigger my gag reflex this morning. Each pair comes with two Jibbitz™ charms made to resemble and smell like fried chicken.

3405983.jpg

If you've always dreamed of having 'chicken feet' and these aren't daring enough for you, then there is also a PLATFORM version. I'm sure like myself, you will all be rushing out to buy your pair.

3405983.jpg
"As Crocs continues to create new, unexpected brand collaborations, we're thrilled with this 'bucket list' partnership with Kentucky Fried Chicken that will bring fans an unbelievably fun and fashionable take on our classic clog," said Terence Reilly, Crocs SVP and CMO, in a press release.

More info here
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

12 Comments
Great - if you like being chased around by dogs trying to bite your feet...
Why?
hmmm, i thought it was 1st April when i saw this but I also received an email informing me of KFC greeting cards!

39897250-PCB9m.jpg

39897250-lfRjW.jpg

Looks like KFC are taking over!

moonpig.com/uk/…fc/
Clucking hell.
It seems that they've figured out the type of person who buys Crocs, I hope they didn't spend thousands on research.
I'd have told them for free.

My money is on a tie-in with Yankee Candles next.
Edited by: "Erudite" 13th Feb
Erudite13/02/2020 12:47

It seems that they've figured out the type of person who buys Crocs, I …It seems that they've figured out the type of person who buys Crocs, I hope they didn't spend thousands on research. I'd have told them for free.My money is on a tie-in with Yankee Candles next.

Hey now, I resemble that sort of comment, down with that sort of thing, I love my crocs real camo crocs (hard to spot in the wild), none of your lookey likey copies.
I enclose said picture of my crocs in all thier magnificent glory, croc wearers of the world stand two footed & united.
39897766-oztOu.jpg
veedubjai13/02/2020 12:07

Why?

Social virial click bait, OMG-look-at-this for £0 budget cost (got a listing here on HOTUKD for £0).
splender13/02/2020 14:13

Social virial click bait, OMG-look-at-this for £0 budget cost (got a …Social virial click bait, OMG-look-at-this for £0 budget cost (got a listing here on HOTUKD for £0).

They should have dislike option & we'll see just how bad it is. Try again.
Maybe the colonel has been taking lessons ?

39898272-ht3nV.jpg
Thought it was April fool for a second! Jeez so awful i actually like them!!
themachman13/02/2020 19:10

Thought it was April fool for a second! Jeez so awful i actually like …Thought it was April fool for a second! Jeez so awful i actually like them!!

Might be an improvement on the sliders
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants