Expired

Croissant Dough - Where can I find it?????????

14 replies
Found 7th Oct 2008
Does anyone know where I can buy frozen or fresh ready-to-bake croissant dough?????

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Waitrose

Sainsburys have it in the chilled aisle next to other pastry and butters - it is in a round tin and quite scrummy!

theres a diffrent ready made dough for these? didnt even know

Aldi has it in the fridge section

Most of the supermarkets do it in the chilled section, with the chilled puff pastry ... think near the butter?

Banned

sainsburys do the sara lee one, asda do the pilsbury one, which is my personal fav

also you can get the pilsbury pizza kit, which is really yummy (from asda) tesco do one but its a different brand xx

caz1cool;3140489

Aldi has it in the fridge section

Yep - Aldi in a tin - v nice!

It's now 2011 and I live in Northern Ireland. Has anyone seen Pilsbury croissant dough recently?
I reall miss it!

padcliff2001

It's now 2011 and I live in Northern Ireland. Has anyone seen Pilsbury … It's now 2011 and I live in Northern Ireland. Has anyone seen Pilsbury croissant dough recently?I reall miss it!

try Jus Rol croissant dough, found in Tesco

mysupermarket.co.uk/tes…tml

Banned

www.cheapcroissantdoughuk.com

Though it mainly sells cheap Chinese copies, and you may not receive it for 3-4 weeks if at all.

Sorry to resurrect, has anyone else come across anywhere else, I was hoping there may be some sort of company specializing in selling frozen/chilled pastries etc. I would love it if I can get hold of chocolate or almond ones. Obviously I can buy them fresh from the major supermarkets and I cannot imagine they make them from scratch. Even coffee shops i am pretty certain they just take them out the freezer and bake...so where do they come from?

I have toyed with the idea of making some but I suspect that they just will not taste the same. DCX how did yours taste?

ta jellybean gonna investigate that

I should have said I tried the jus-roll ones they were quite small and sort of bland tasting, I want big fat delicious tasting ones!!!

The M&S frozen croissants and pain au chocolate are the best I have come across.

8 in a pack and 2 packs for £5
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien628
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    3. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68
    4. amazon echo idiots guide69

See more discussions