Groups
    EXPIRED

Croquet

Anyone seen any deals for an adult garden croquet set?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

6 Comments

Not too much help if you need it quick, but last year Lidl did a set for around £8. Mallets not too good and a bit lightweight / toylike (although adult sized), but the balls and hoops were fine. They tend to repeat deals, so it might be worth keeping an eye out for this.

Other than that, there were some more toylike ones on ebay for £20-30, with the real thing kicking in at about £80 when I looked for one last year.

Original Poster

Thanks for that, i'll keep an eye out at Lidl if i don't find anything sooner.
    I remember playing croquet at school, and now we have moved to a house with a large enough garden wanted to introduce my wife to it, so a cheap adult set will do now in case the novelty wears off.

My father in law had a lovely lawn and a lovely old set. He taught me some of the tactics behind it, which I got, and some of the skills, which I didn't!

Apologies, for a 3rd post, but just to let you know. I saw a set at marks and spencer today. £35 and not too bad. Better than the lidl set, but still nowhere near a decent quality set. As it's available now, it might be worth a look?

Some decent deals on the popular auction site, with buy it now prices under £25

Original Poster

Evilmonkey

Apologies, for a 3rd post, but just to let you know. I saw a set at marks … Apologies, for a 3rd post, but just to let you know. I saw a set at marks and spencer today. £35 and not too bad. Better than the lidl set, but still nowhere near a decent quality set. As it's available now, it might be worth a look?

No apology needed, I'll have a look in our local but it's a small store (weymouth) and don't think they do anything like that, still will look anyway as it's an excuss to go to the beach lol

choc1969

Some decent deals on the popular auction site, with buy it now prices … Some decent deals on the popular auction site, with buy it now prices under £25

Thanks, will take a look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service914
      2. Tooth extraction1013
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay811
      4. Three connection67

See more discussions