Groups
    EXPIRED

Cross trainer

hi i am looking for a cross trainer something that looks like that in the link:
    optimafitness.co.uk/sho…tmloptimafitness.co.uk/sho…tml
    i am trying to find a really good deal for under a £70 please help me thanks its for the wife who has gone fitness mad........

9 Comments

If you are going for one of these for under 70 quid then you are really only going to get one on ebay for that price. Even the more costly ones at 4 or 5 times that price are not exactly that good. They move from side to side, are not sturdy and they pull your leg back up at a weird angle that hurts.

You really do get what you pay for but I understand people not wanting to pay out good money for something that might end up an expensive clothes hanger.

If you are a costco member and have some spare cash then get down there this week as they are offering a Nordic Track Elliptical machine for 249.99 ex vat. That's after the 50 pounds off voucher that you can pick up at the door or at the till.

The beauty of Costco is that they have a no quibble refund policy should it turn out not to be exactly what you wanted after a few months of even longer.

To sum up, under 70 pounds you're only going to get junk.

I've got the costco Nordic Track machine, fully compatible with the ifit programme, this is the machine here ]http//ww…cal very large and sturdy,

Banned

fizziebabes

I've got the costco Nordic Track machine, fully compatible with the ifit … I've got the costco Nordic Track machine, fully compatible with the ifit programme, this is the machine here ]http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/store/product.asp?dept%5Fid=7&pf%5Fid=NordicTrack%5FCXT950%5FElliptical very large and sturdy,

How much is that one then?

JDeal

How much is that one then?

Follow the link it tells you.

Banned

I thought the lady said she purchased her one at Costco...

JDeal

I thought the lady said she purchased her one at Costco...

In that case it's 249.99 ex vat (with the required voucher, get the voucher from the door or the tills)

Original Poster

how do i get a membership at costco, thanks that looks good by the way

hiya, just reading your threads and thought id share my thoughts, i have now had 4 cross trainers one a year !! and i can vouch for the fact that the cheaper oners really are not worth the cash if you are going to use it seriously i would dig a little deeper and get something more sturdy, i also recomend staying away from cintura sports on f..bays as they once have your money offer nowt in customer service also any replacement parts needed wont be avalible as they only stock items for 6 months then they become obsoleat, i have a lovely cross trainer from them in my gargage needs a electrical cable which i cannot get !
    i now have total satisfaction with a british supplyer who i can say are 110%customer srvice and if you buy direct from them at the refirbished prices you can really get a bargin , they are in perfct condition, and if they dont have a referb they sell ya a new one fro same price! cant be bad eh ]http//ww…uk/
    i can recomend the orbit control which is a high end machine .

Go [URL="www.costco.co.uk"]HERE[/URL] and there should be details of membership, your nearest store etc.

It's around 20 quid to join but the first time you get two new tyres you will save much more than that. They have an incredible no quibble refund policy, you can buy anything with confidence as the first time it fails they just refund you, even if it doesn't fail and you change your mind.

The only thing they really draw the line at is computers, they have a 6 month returns policy after that it's the manufacturer. Having said that I had a toshiba that went wrong after 7 months and after some hassle from Toshiba I went to see costco to see if they could help and they refunded me.

The Nordic is only on special this week, if you can't manage to get a voucher for the 50 pounds off from instore (and they should have loads available) I'll post you one I have here, just use it before Monday.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563844
      2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.711
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204

See more discussions