Found 27th Jan 2009
ok i talk a lot on my mobile ,today ive been phoning people or people phoning me and when i answer it i get other peoples conversations and they can hear mine ,its got to the point where people are asking for my daughter because they have heard her named mentioned in the conversations (shes 11)it seems to be the same people i can hear they go quiet and listen in but ive clicked on and now when i answer my phone i dont speak but i can still hear other convos ,i have telephoned vodafone and he took my mobile number and said he has also heard the cross calling for himself on my phone however there is nothing he can do as technical support have closed for the night !!! i must say its not just my phone calls its my mams ,auntys and friends calls all getting crossed calls.anyone had this happen to them ?

14 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Are you using some old analogue phone? Haven't heard of this happening for years.

my lad can clon my phone, but he as to have my phone to do this, have you lost or lent it out?, dont ask how he does it,, not got a clue,, he can make calls from his using mine and listen in on calls,,,well scary

Original Poster

[COLOR="Magenta"]hi,no its a sony ericsson w810 i my mams mobile is a samsung j700 [/COLOR]

Original Poster

[COLOR="Magenta"]hi no it hasn't been lent out [/COLOR]

Sloth/Mod

Very bizarre. I would have mentioned cloning but it would be extremely rare to be happening to all of you inc friends and family.

Are you all on the same network?

Original Poster

Syzable;4204955

Very bizarre. I would have mentioned cloning but it would be extremely … Very bizarre. I would have mentioned cloning but it would be extremely rare to be happening to all of you inc friends and family.Are you all on the same network?

[COLOR="Magenta"]yes we are all vodafone [/COLOR]

My mate had a mobile and someone phoned him, My mobile rang as well, We both answered around the same time, It was for him but I could hear the conversations via my mobile and they could hear me. It was rather bizarre at the time.

I was on Vodafone, Not sure what network my mate was on but think he was also on Vodafone.

shacal;4204942

[COLOR="Magenta"]hi no it hasn't been lent out [/COLOR]

you not got any strange friends or relatives that are a bit technical and have access to all family phones?,, only needs to be left on the side for 2 mins,,

Sloth/Mod

It must be a problem from the local antenna. If so i'd imagine they'll be working on a fix

Original Poster

sosolidpoo;4204976

you not got any strange friends or relatives that are a bit technical and … you not got any strange friends or relatives that are a bit technical and have access to all family phones?,, only needs to be left on the side for 2 mins,,

[COLOR="Magenta"]Lol,no im very sure of that :w00t: [/COLOR]

Maybe the feds tapping in to your phones?

Original Poster

Syzable;4204988

It must be a problem from the local antenna. If so i'd imagine they'll be … It must be a problem from the local antenna. If so i'd imagine they'll be working on a fix

[COLOR="Magenta"]well the man i spoke to never mentioned they knew about it :oops:[/COLOR]

Original Poster

shauneco;4205013

Maybe the feds tapping in to your phones?

[COLOR="Magenta"]well i said to the vodafone man last night there was 2 police helicopters and police all around my street could it be off that he said definitely not [/COLOR]

Sloth/Mod

shacal;4205014

[COLOR=Magenta]well the man i spoke to never mentioned they knew about it … [COLOR=Magenta]well the man i spoke to never mentioned they knew about it :oops:[/COLOR]

He most likely wouldn't. They are just someone for people to abuse at the end of the phone. :oops: :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901

See more discussions