Crufts TV free live streaming - or pay for on demand

For those who cant go and normally watch it on BBC, link in first post to the direct stream set up by Crufts, theres an on demand option but I personally think that £1.99 a day or £10 for the week is alot.

4 Comments

It's probably worth noting exactly why Crufts isn't on the BBC any more, why sponsors pulled out left right and centre and why RSPCA and the Dogs Trust no longer support it......

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

To quote the BBC News article on it: The RSPCA's Mark Evans said the BBC's decision reflected "serious scientific and public concern about pedigree dog welfare"

rspca's mark evans is a joke imo, actually remember him more for presenting diy/gardening programmes than animal/vet programmes!! :x

the guy is a waste of space, as an accredited breeder myself it is in my best interest to breed to the breed standard and to have happy healthy puppies.

Original Poster

I have West Highland Terrier and a Rough Collie (x) Border Collie, tbh i watch crufts because I love all dogs, I saw the documentry earlier in the year and yes it was sad but having said that Im glad crufts is still on and we are able to watch. Im staying out of the breed standard debates, just wanted to post so others could watch incase they didnt know it was online
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2155
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions