Groups

Cruise from Tampa, Florida

Hi, I'm heading to Sarasota, Florida next month. My husband and I are keen to see as much as we can and hopefully book a cruise from Tampa as this is the nearest port to where we shall be based. If anyone has been to this area and can advise of things to do and places to see - please let me know!! We have been before and enjoyed walking on the many different beaches around the area but keen to spend time further south in Naples and everglades etc..
    Thanks in advance!!

5 Comments

Hi we own a house in Tampa, PM me and I'll let you know what you need xx

Sarasota is absolutely gorgeous by the way, the best beaches in Florida... and if you're travelling soon, November is the end of the hurricane season so its all safe enough pretty soon. Sarasota is south of Tampa.

The docks for the cruises come right up into the centre of Tampa... they're beautiful. They're right near the Aquarium. Gorgeous building and the trolleys ( trams ) run right down there, very pretty.

Do you have children with you or is it just you and your hubby?

Obvious attractions are :

The beaches ( this IS what Sarasota is about, white sandy beaches and the clearest sea )
    Tampa- Busch Gardens
    The Aquarium.
    The cigar industry.... and mexican influences " Ybor City" said "EEebor" if you say " WHYbor" you'll get laughed at xxx

Have fun xx

Lemme know if i can help with anything else xxx

I'm out now as have a client to see, but I'll check my PMs later if you need any further info x

Moob cuddles up to COM :lol:- love that part of the world - prefer the Gulf Cost to the east.

Was in St Pete's and Naples a couple of years back - saw school of dolphins swimming about 200m from the beach - fantastic.

Do you rent that house in Tampa btw - and how much for out of interest - you can pm me if you don't wanna disclose it here.

moob;6743159

Moob cuddles up to COM :lol:- love that part of the world - prefer the … Moob cuddles up to COM :lol:- love that part of the world - prefer the Gulf Cost to the east.Was in St Pete's and Naples a couple of years back - saw school of dolphins swimming about 200m from the beach - fantastic.Do you rent that house in Tampa btw - and how much for out of interest - you can pm me if you don't wanna disclose it here.

I love St Pete and the Clearwater beaches are only second to Sarasota. It's nicer that side because of the Gulf coast x

Sorry we dont rent out the house... My ex-husband is Floridian and the house is our second home, his first home, really xx

I love Florida because it's so relaxed... everything is "Manana" as it's too hot there to worry about doing it now... lol

The way of life in Tampa is the antithesis of London life, though even my ex-husband has complained about the heat this year and it doesnt generally bother him till the heat index is above105F. Not been wet there though this summer thanks to El nino.

I'm sure it was the dolphins that helped me get pregnant the 5th time as I was watching them shove the shoals of fish up onto the beach and they had me in fits of laughter it was so sweet and cute. :thumbsup:

Banned

ClarityofMind;6743352

I'm sure it was the dolphins that helped me get pregnant the 5th time

You're doing it wrong! Very wrong! :w00t:

PS I didn't want to rent your house! I wanted a freebie! :-D

guv;6744171

You're doing it wrong! Very wrong! :w00t:PS I didn't want to rent your … You're doing it wrong! Very wrong! :w00t:PS I didn't want to rent your house! I wanted a freebie! :-D

lol, I always wondered why he could swim so well! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions