Cruising - mobile phone help

0 replies
Found 26th Mar 2007
Dear all

I am going cruising on Saturday and they have told me that I need a transformer to charge my phone.

Has anyone travelled on a Thomson cruise, I know you need an 110 american pin adaptor.

But were do i get a transformer and will my other things work ie straightner

help please:-(

Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

    See more discussions