Groups

Crunch Time in the Premiership - What do u think is going to happen ???

With the Big Game tonight with a must win for liverpool and porthsmouth travling to old trafford and warm up match for the fa cup final between chelsea and everton its going to be an intresting couple of days

just like to see what u people think as these 2 days can decided the title

9 Comments

Arsenal will win tonight (im a gooner)

i think the league will finish as below:

1.Man U
    2. Chelsea
    3. Liverpool
    4. Arsenal

No they dont. Man United still have a game in hand, so even if they loose tonight and liverpool win, it still doesnt decide the title as they'll go back top by 1 point if they win their game in hand.

I'm going to Liverpool Arsenal match tonight so hopefully Liverpool will win and keep up the pressure. Gonna be close.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4985920

No they dont. Man United still have a game in hand, so even if they loose … No they dont. Man United still have a game in hand, so even if they loose tonight and liverpool win, it still doesnt decide the title as they'll go back top by 1 point if they win their game in hand.

i mean if liverpool loose man utd will pretty much have the title won

ViperKeith;4986030

i mean if liverpool loose man utd will pretty much have the title won

They still have to play Arsenal too, not to mention tricky ties against spurs and the likes.

still room for a couple of twists yet, imo its best season in years

manure could replicate chelscum from a few years ago, going for the quadruple, they won the carling alone.

i'll stick my neck out, chelscum for an unprecedented treble . .

If West Brom win our remaining 5 games and no else plays again we'll be in the intertonto cup...

Sorry I didn't realise there was a 'top bit' to this league!?!

football is what it is.
    support ur team dont worry about anyone else win or lose its a game just enjoy it.
    its rude to call man utd manure they are after all a pretty awesome football team just look at the history and recent form you would be crazy to think they were rubbish.

The titles already been won imo, We had a blip. Now were over it.

Liverpool will probably beat ARSEnal and then drop points to Hull.

I don't care, So long as United win 6 out of their remaining 7 then were Champions again.

I must add 5 out of 7 of them games are at Old Trafford so that's another massive advantage.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184

See more discussions