Groups

Crusha Advert!

Banned
    anyone seen the crusha advert? that song is soooo catchy lol anyone know where to get the song from?

10 Comments

I remember it from the first time around, got it stuck in my head for weeks!

I agree, very catchy

kelly_o_fanatic;1859765

I remember it from the first time around, got it stuck in my head for … I remember it from the first time around, got it stuck in my head for weeks!

The 2006 and 2008 versions back to back ]in one video on YouTube

[Does anyone else find that with the advent of Sky +, V+, etc., the only time they see adverts is on YouTube! :?]

nightswimmer;1859858

The 2006 and 2008 versions back to back ]in one video on YouTube[Does … The 2006 and 2008 versions back to back ]in one video on YouTube[Does anyone else find that with the advent of Sky +, V+, etc., the only time they see adverts is on YouTube! :?]

I hardly ever watch adverts now, and miss all of the theme tunes too!

Gym ]advert here.

they are the creations of the people at [url]www.rathergood.com[/url] - have a look, I particularly like the "northen" cats singing destiny's child's "independant woman (as covered by elbow in radio 1's live lounge).

Theres a section on the right with "northern" "gay" "punk" etc they are all songs done by cats in the same style.

the pub ]version
    music - elbow, independent woman

ooh beat me to it.
    i just got the elbow album yesterday - the seldom seen!

I like the white stripes - fell in love with a girl one, looking on the site theres is an album out on Itunes of all rathergood tracks, but its the videos that make these good

Editor

The crusha advert is fab - my youngest who is 5 is singing it non stop around the house ... soo funny!

This is the band that made it 7secondsoflove.com/. Quite a lot of other good stuff there as well such as Ninja :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?89
      2. Samsung or Hisense22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712

See more discussions