Groups

Crusha Lime milkshake.....anyone seen it yet??

Crusha are suppose to be bringging this back so I need to know were to find it......has anyone seen it in the shops yet and if they have which shop and wereabouts in the country.
    Will give rep to those that can help me out.
    My 5 year old is desperate for this stuff.....he was gutted when they stopped selling it.

Dawn

16 Comments

You can get it in Tesco...I love it too, esp Raspberry! It now has no added colour so I thought I hadn't put enough in at first so be warned, the milk hardly changes colour. I bought in in Wokingham (berks) but I expect it is nationwide.

Original Poster

agnes;6858743

You can get it in Tesco...I love it too, esp Raspberry! It now has no … You can get it in Tesco...I love it too, esp Raspberry! It now has no added colour so I thought I hadn't put enough in at first so be warned, the milk hardly changes colour.

Which tescos do you go to please ?

Sorry, I have just read your post properly...I see you are after Lime. I don't think they had lime...funnily enough that used to be my favourite too but I haven't seen it for ages! SORRY, I answered too quickly.

From the Crusha web site ]here. There is no mention of lime yet.

Have you seen this

crusha.co.uk/lime

They are giving you the chance to win a year's supply so I guess it must be coming back

Original Poster

just found out its gonna be waitrose and morrisons from next week!!!!!!!!!

happy days!!!!!!

DAWN

Im sure this was in pound shop, friend got some few weeks ago.

Def seen it in Morrisons though

funny i just got the email from crusha saying its back i wondered what was going on lol

crusha crusha crusha crusha.......

strange just had another email from them the heading says WE HAVE OUR WINNERS‏ then the emails empty

ttwcd;6859017

strange just had another email from them the heading says WE HAVE OUR … strange just had another email from them the heading says WE HAVE OUR WINNERS‏ then the emails empty

i did aswell glad its no just me

saffynabster;6859352

thought i was going mad been trying to open the email i got excited thought id won lol

saffynabster;6859352

I got one as well

I saw it in bookers months ago

Original Poster

has any one seen it in morrisons yet please or waitrose in leeds
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions