Because I'm worth it.

vibeone;8676549

Me.Because I'm worth it.

:giggle::giggle:
hello new improved vb1, did you have a lob(otomy) while you where 'away' :-D

me and my ballbag

Banned

michelleleemoo;8676561

:giggle::giggle:hello new improved vb1, did you have a lob(otomy) while … :giggle::giggle:hello new improved vb1, did you have a lob(otomy) while you where 'away' :-D

I've had plenty of lob on's while I've been away, but I'm not sure its any concern of yours missy! I don't like the idea of improvement either.

It wasnt really me who left the reputation either. So screw you!

boothy;8676572

me and my ballbag

did you type it with yr............ oh I cant,

brb just yukking

Original Poster

vibeone;8676549

Me.Because I'm worth it.

There's no way it was you, it was nice.

boothy;8676572

me and my ballbag

If it can type you know there's something wrong with it, right?

vibeone;8676577

I've had plenty of lob on's while I've been away, but I'm not sure its … I've had plenty of lob on's while I've been away, but I'm not sure its any concern of yours missy! I don't like the idea of improvement either.It wasnt really me who left the reputation either. So screw you!

I think the lob is all mine now :w00t: mmmm i like it when you talk dirty :oops:

Banned

michelleleemoo;8676598

I think the lob is all mine now :w00t: mmmm i like it when you talk dirty … I think the lob is all mine now :w00t: mmmm i like it when you talk dirty :oops:

I'm still not going to sponsor you.

vibeone;8676627

I'm still not going to sponsor you.

nay mind, I'm going to find out where you are (on the hukd map) and come stick a banana up yr exhaust then :p:p

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;8676645

nay mind, I'm going to find out where you are (on the hukd map) and come … nay mind, I'm going to find out where you are (on the hukd map) and come stick a banana up yr exhaust then :p:p

I can help you with location if you promise that we can stick something better up his exhaust than a banana. I'll be on lovehoney if you need me...

angelfairee;8676665

I can help you with location if you promise that we can stick something … I can help you with location if you promise that we can stick something better up his exhaust than a banana. I'll be on lovehoney if you need me...

hahahahahaaaa, can you imagine :w00t:

Banned

My arse is a one way system.

vibeone;8676696

Constipation is a bad thing!:-D

vibeone;8676696

youtube.com/wat…oQ4

Banned

I really think it would be best if we kept talk about my bum hole to a minimum please.

So about this rep....

Original Poster

vibeone;8676696

Crap out of mouth = banana in bum.

vibeone;8676709

I really think it would be best if we kept action in my bum hole to a … I really think it would be best if we kept action in my bum hole to a minimum please.So about this rep....

i'm sooooo sorry, couldn't resist :w00t:

Banned

angelfairee;8676714

Crap out of mouth = banana in bum.

Well you'd know.

vibeone;8676729

Well you'd know.

right so I have to ask, I've been sensing some chemistry betwix you pair of late, are you two at it :whistling:

right i'm outta here, thanks for the japes you lot

http://www.desicomments.com/graphics/goodnight/53.gif

Original Poster

I am also going to bed. You were all perfectly useless.

Whoever left the weird rep...thanks :?

angelfairee;8676844

I am also going to bed. You were all perfectly useless.Whoever left the … I am also going to bed. You were all perfectly useless.Whoever left the weird rep...thanks :?

yr obviously going to the wrong beds :-D (i'll be up in 5 :p)

angelfairee;8676844

I am also going to bed. You were all perfectly useless.Whoever left the … I am also going to bed. You were all perfectly useless.Whoever left the weird rep...thanks :?

Goodnight. .:)

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8676854

Goodnight. .:)

That's not as good as the goodnight wish you gave me the other night.

Useless.

angelfairee;8676870

That's not as good as the goodnight wish you gave me the other … That's not as good as the goodnight wish you gave me the other night.Useless.

It cant be xmas everyday.;-)

fern37;8680278

It definitely wasn't me!!! Maybe AF??? :whistling:

was lmao at your post to me last night "dont forget to take your jewellery off" haha! only seen it earlier today!!

Banned

WTF? Whats with the deletions mods?

bossyboots;8680284

was lmao at your post to me last night "dont forget to take your … was lmao at your post to me last night "dont forget to take your jewellery off" haha! only seen it earlier today!!

lol....just protecting my jewellery that I have loaned to you!! :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2035
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763944
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions