Crypto Airdrops

Found 9th JunEdited by:"ivrytwr3"
Afternoon all,

If anybody wants any airdrops, there is a small group of us on Telegram (about 15):

t.me/joi…c5w

There is no spam and it is simply a group of us finding and posting links to airdrops. There have been some decent drops recently, Hydro £450, Rebl £600 etc, but bear in mind there is some rubbish too - i recently got an airdrop of 2 Trx!!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
U wot mate ?
23 Comments
U wot mate ?
Wongy11010 m ago

U wot mate ?

I thought I was getting old when I read that. Glad I'm not alone!
miikeyblue11 m ago

I thought I was getting old when I read that. Glad I'm not alone!

some sort of cryptocurrency thing ?
apart from that

33951289-bpvJr.jpg
Edited by: "Wongy110" 9th Jun
I haven't a clue what it means either
More cryptic than crypto.
it's a way of getting a few coins for free......generally new coins that want to raise awareness
Haha I understand, and I'm now in
Ha! Sorry. Yes, it's cryptocurrency. For those unsure, there are more cryptocurrencies that just Bitcoin. There are lots of companies and initiatives trying to get started in crypto.

A lot of companies start an ICO (initial coin offering) to raise funds - just like stocks and shares. Another part of their initiave is airdrops - or giving you free coins (shares). But bear in mind some are scams, some will fail, but some will succeed.

But it's free, the only thing it takes up is time. OK, from the bottom up, to get your freec coins:

Your coins need a wallet to be stored in - that can be on the exchange you trade with, an online wallet, a wallet on your pc or a paper wallet (actually writing down passwords to access your wallet).

Most coins will need an Eth (Ethereum) address or what's known as MEW/Erc20.

You can get a free wallet from:

MyEtherWallet.com: Your Key to Ethereum

and follow the instructions carefully (it's very easy).

Then when you sign up for the free coins you give the same wallet address for each airdrop - keeps it very simple. But here is a video to show you how to do it, step by step:

So that is your wallet set up. All you need to do now is find airdrops (or join the telegram group where i post them) and register for the drop. Sit back and you will get free coins.
This isn't for everybody, but i enjoy doing it and who knows, it may turn out to be a goldmine or a sack of spuds, but airdrops will not cost you a penny.

Any questions, feel free to ask.
ivrytwr313 m ago

This isn't for everybody, but i enjoy doing it and who knows, it may turn …This isn't for everybody, but i enjoy doing it and who knows, it may turn out to be a goldmine or a sack of spuds, but airdrops will not cost you a penny.Any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks firstly for posting and secondly for explaining. I still don't get cyber currency but then again I don't quite get why aeroplanes don't plummet to the earth. I can understand the physics but when you see those big things flying overhead i still can't quite get it that they aren't going to fall on my head. I think i want notes i can stick under my mattress.
psychobitchfromhell35 m ago

cyber currency

aww, that sounds like someone's nan talking about crypto
spaceinvader1 m ago

aww, that sounds like someone's nan talking about crypto

That made me laugh. I'm not that old. Not quite anyway.
I thought a Crypto Airdrop was a new type of drone.
sadly I dont think crypto is going anywhere, there has been some highs and many many lows and still no widespread adoption for bitcoin nevermind the thousands of alt coins.
I feel crypto coins will never be more than penny stocks, easily manipulated price and no one wins except the whales of the hobby
Thanks op, in regards to these airdrops, does one have to provide dox details of themselves in order to participate?
Edited by: "arsestar" 10th Jun
Most airdrops require name (fake if you want), Telegram name, email and wallet address. Some will require full KYC.
StevenBrown6 h, 26 m ago

sadly I dont think crypto is going anywhere, there has been some highs and …sadly I dont think crypto is going anywhere, there has been some highs and many many lows and still no widespread adoption for bitcoin nevermind the thousands of alt coins.I feel crypto coins will never be more than penny stocks, easily manipulated price and no one wins except the whales of the hobby

I agree that crypto may fail, no-one knows, but it has been around since at least 2011 and are much more than just penny stocks.
Markets gone down a lot today, it will pick back up soon.
I hope so. i'm very scared!!
I think crypto has as good a chance of success as banks do of breaking the economy worldwide. So a pretty good chance!

The great thing about crypto (and also blockchain technology) is decentralisation, its here to stay in one form or another.
delusion11th Jun

I think crypto has as good a chance of success as banks do of breaking the …I think crypto has as good a chance of success as banks do of breaking the economy worldwide. So a pretty good chance! :pThe great thing about crypto (and also blockchain technology) is decentralisation, its here to stay in one form or another.

Very manipulated atm. Tech is great. Just think if this tech was introduced in to government. E.g.. The complete budgeting of a school through smart contracts. No more paying 7000 pounds for a photo copier.
The effects it would have on the NHS budget would be amazing.
Edited by: "mrman007" 12th Jun
Thank you joined
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants