Crysis 2 EA games glitch orders?

Anyone else pre-order Crysis 2 months ago off the EA store site when it went for like £25 or something? Anyone else that didn't get a cancellation email? I ordered the PS3 one and had my order perfectly fine (contacted them to double check and they confirmed it would be dispatched for release date).

Except I cancelled it after playing the PS3 demo and guessing that it would be another crap port for PS3. Now I find out that actually the PS3 version might actually be good but I can't get it at that price anymore. Damn.

5 Comments

Banned

dont need to, will be winning a copy shortly X)

Banned

tbh dont worry give it a month this game will be £25 most, like all games these day

riteondeals

tbh dont worry give it a month this game will be £25 most, like all games … tbh dont worry give it a month this game will be £25 most, like all games these day

I agree here. I managed to get an order in when EA had all those vouchers on the go and hopefully will be getting it for around £25 but to be honest I'm only interested in the single player.
I only buy games on release when all my friends are playing that game and I want in.

DangerGod

dont need to, will be winning a copy shortly X)

Oh dear

:P

[email protected]

I agree here. I managed to get an order in when EA had all those vouchers … I agree here. I managed to get an order in when EA had all those vouchers on the go and hopefully will be getting it for around £25 but to be honest I'm only interested in the single player.I only buy games on release when all my friends are playing that game and I want in.

...apart from Killzone 3 you slow coach.

I'm hoping Crysis 2 will be a day one for me, depends how long HUKD/Dealspwn take to deliver copies to the winners

Josh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285994
    3. What is there free to do in your town?611
    4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp34

See more discussions