Groups

crysis 2 ps3 or xbox 360?

Decisions decisions which one you getting.I would get pc version but my computer not upto it

10 Comments

Im having the same 'crysis too'

(see what I did there :p)
    Edited by: "krazie2004" 21st Mar 2011

360 all the way, the control pad settles it for me.

Banned

neither skip the game completely, whole beauty was crysis in a nice jungle setting like farcry, now in a s**t whole city full of gray and dull gameplay.

Banned

PC version would be the way to go.
    Wait for the Digital Foundry and Lens of Truth comparisons.
    LoT has done a screenshot comparison of the retail version but that doesn't tell you how the game runs, obviously.
    Head2Head: Crysis 2 “Retail” Screenshot Comparison

Crysis Warhead for PC without a doubt.

Best game in the series IMO.

Ive ordered the 360 version but merely as it was £24 before christmas... At that price I can play with it for a few weeks and trade it in and still make my money back...

After reading reviews Im not going to get it at all until/unless it hits the magic <£20 mark.

Banned

will wait till it hits £9.99 which wont be long

Banned

Will download and try out on the PS3, not worth a DL disc on the 360.

Banned

Is the PC version going to have much better graphics and be fine online?

Ordered last night (rather than Xbox version) last night on a whim for the littlun. He's played the beta release and pretty excited about the release. Would it be worthwhile getting the original also?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4241902
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2851
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764655
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2340

See more discussions