Groups

CS DG and CW

Random Chat!!!!

21 Comments

im here!!!! :thumbsup: so thats 2......................:thinking:

Banned

Been said before...Been tried before...Failed miserably before.

DangerGod;6492728

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude sup :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DangerGod;6492728

But this is now, I don't mean '1.20am today'...... A future date.............

You, Me, Charlie, we can spread the word surely!!!!!

Banned

Charlie Scene;6492732

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude sup :thumbsup:

Nothing much man, just been chatting to this girl im Diggin on msn... shes gone sleep now though so thought ide check up on theee Misccc :thumbsup:

Banned

cw9652;6492736

But this is now, I don't mean '1.20am today'...... A future … But this is now, I don't mean '1.20am today'...... A future date.............You, Me, Charlie, we can spread the word surely!!!!!

ok, let me rephrase that...

Been arranged before :thumbsup:

DangerGod;6492737

Nothing much man, just been chatting to this girl im Diggin on msn... … Nothing much man, just been chatting to this girl im Diggin on msn... shes gone sleep now though so thought ide check up on theee Misccc :thumbsup:

rule 1 dude links/pics :whistling:

Banned

Charlie Scene;6492742

rule 1 dude links/pics :whistling:

Haa Shes all mine bro

Original Poster

DangerGod;6492739

ok, let me rephrase that...Been arranged before :thumbsup:

Nothing like this mate!!

ps... Is the 'girl' the girl who was your 'friend' that looked pretty damn good??!!??

DangerGod;6492746

Haa Shes all mine bro

then stop teasing with these tales man!!!!!!

glad your cool though..........and goodluck chirpsin that hotty :thumbsup:

Banned

cw9652;6492748

Nothing like this mate!! ps... Is the 'girl' the girl who was your … Nothing like this mate!! ps... Is the 'girl' the girl who was your 'friend' that looked pretty damn good??!!??

Haha you had a thing for her didnt you! No mate... she is really just a friend :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DangerGod;6492757

Haha you had a thing for her didnt you! No mate... she is really just a … Haha you had a thing for her didnt you! No mate... she is really just a friend :thumbsup:

You have good looking FAF's then!!

Good to see you back on here btw ;-)

Banned

Charlie Scene;6492755

then stop teasing with these tales man!!!!!! :pglad your cool … then stop teasing with these tales man!!!!!! :pglad your cool though..........and goodluck chirpsin that hotty :thumbsup:

Cheers mate ill keep you posted... oh and ill return the rep when i 'spead some'

cw9652;6492762

You have good looking FAF's then!!Good to see you back on here btw ;-)

Yeh i only really pop on at nights 'sometimes' ... ive been knocking most of the locals up the wrong way lately... but i was only saying it how it is :thumbsup:

DangerGod;6492766

Cheers mate ill keep you posted... oh and ill return the rep when i … Cheers mate ill keep you posted... oh and ill return the rep when i 'spead some' :)Yeh i only really pop on at nights 'sometimes' ... ive been knocking most of the locals up the wrong way lately... but i was only saying it how it is :thumbsup:

mate dont worry about upsetting people, someone is always getting upset on here.............:roll:

Original Poster

DangerGod;6492766

I only really pop on at nights 'sometimes' ... ive been knocking most of … I only really pop on at nights 'sometimes' ... ive been knocking most of the locals up the wrong way lately... but i was only saying it how it is :thumbsup:

I only pop on here 'Sometimes' too...... :whistling:

We know way too much about the 'locals' tbh.......

Banned

Charlie Scene;6492771

mate dont worry about upsetting people, someone is always getting upset … mate dont worry about upsetting people, someone is always getting upset on here.............:roll:

haha mate, i really couldnt give two ***** :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6492771

mate dont worry about upsetting people, someone is always getting upset … mate dont worry about upsetting people, someone is always getting upset on here.............:roll:

I know what DG thinks, but what is that all about..............??

This site is FAKE!!! Why get upset?? :? :?

Original Poster

I will try the 'Challenge' another night, when we don't chat about the people we want 'In' :whistling:

cw9652;6492786

I will try the 'Challenge' another night, when we don't chat about the … I will try the 'Challenge' another night, when we don't chat about the people we want 'In' :whistling:

i just saw the thread and thought whats that!!!!!!

lolz

Banned

Charlie Scene;6492790

i just saw the thread and thought whats that!!!!!! lolz

^^ This lol

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6492790

i just saw the thread and thought whats that!!!!!! lolz

DangerGod;6492791

^^ This lol

http://i33.tinypic.com/3496gw6.png
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions