CSI 200th episode directed by Academy Awards and Golden Globe Award-winning director William Friedkin ("The Exorcist").

9 replies
Found 12th May 2009
on now

Im off

looks scary

1. Misc
  2. Gold
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Gold
9 Comments

Not same without Grissom or Warwick :-(

is that the one with the mexican wrestlers!? bit naff imo but the star trek convention one was fantastic very funny

jack_burt0n;5192936

is that the one with the mexican wrestlers!? bit naff imo but the star … is that the one with the mexican wrestlers!? bit naff imo but the star trek convention one was fantastic very funny

huh no......:?

tuen on ch 5 if you have it

no....you're right........lol

Original Poster

wubbish:-(

what a croc :x

Original Poster

choc1969;5193335

what a croc :x

was bad wasnt it? shaky camera was v annoying and what was with aaaaall the talking :w00t:
i miss gil
http://imgsrv.wycd.com/image/wycd2/UserFiles/Image/Television/William%20Peterson%20CSI.jpg

Not seen the last part of season 8 yet but it wont be the same without Grissom! He was CSI! :-(

try and catch the star trek episode will be the next couple weeks or go here eztv.it and click show list and download the whole rest of season larry is growing on me unlike the new blonde girl what a pointless character oh and check out lie to me its really good
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564056
    2. Leicester sack their manager!69
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.78

See more discussions