CSI last night on five.

Did anybody watch both CSIs last night on five?

The first one was a Vegas episode, the second Miami.

Did anyone else notice that the girlfriend of the Dean James guy in the Vegas episode was also the girl found tied up under the boat in the Miami episode?

12 Comments

sharing resources.

Original Poster

Here was me thinking Jerry Bruckheimer was loaded...

are any of them repeated on five us tonight??

Banned

miffy121;1902769

are any of them repeated on five us tonight??

yep - 8-10pm tonight :-D

Original Poster

I would watch them again to make sure I was not mistaken but I am going to watch the Old Firm Game so.....

Yes I noticed that too. My wife says that I really must get a life. :?

The miami one was a repeat from last season so I guess they didn't think anyone would notice (and if not for a quirk of scheduling putting them together I doubt anyone would have).

Banned

alternate;1903439

The miami one was a repeat from last season so I guess they didn't think … The miami one was a repeat from last season so I guess they didn't think anyone would notice (and if not for a quirk of scheduling putting them together I doubt anyone would have).

Are you sure? It should have been this one which is new:-

DRAMA: CSI: Miami
On: five (105)
Date: Tuesday 15th April 2008 (Already shown)
Time: 22:00 to 23:00 (1 hour long)

Man Down. Series 5, episode 15.
Crime drama series based on the work of forensic investigators. Continued from No Man's Land. Delko is rushed to hospital after being shot, and the hunt for Clavo Cruz takes a surprising turn.
(Repeat, Followed By Five News Update, Subtitles, Audio Described)

Starring: David Caruso, Khandi Alexander, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez, Rex Linn, Eva La Rue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from getdigiguide.com/?p=…124

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

Banned

They must have messed up the schedule as csi was repeated correctly last night on five US whereas miami seems to have been from series 1. How daft is that!

DRAMA: CSI: Miami
On: five US (185)
Date: Wednesday 16th April 2008 (Already shown)
Time: 20:00 to 21:00 (1 hour long)

Entrance Wound. Series 1, episode 12.
A prostitute is discovered under a hotel room bed. She had been stabbed to death, with a sweep of the room revealing that the killer wiped down the crime scene. Despite this, a bloody fingerprint is found, but Horatio believes the real killer may have manipulated the crime scene. Elsewhere, Calleigh and Delko investigate the murder of a German tourist.
(2003)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from getdigiguide.com/?p=…124

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

They might have got the eps wrong but they are all repeats. five have already shown Miami S5. They always stagger new eps of Miami so they start after vegas/ny have finished their runs.

Banned

I thought we were talking season 6! Didnt realise channel 5 were a year behind on CSI! just wateched Miami S6 ep 16 and NY season 4 ep 17!

they are not a year behind as such. They are bang up to US showings of vegas and NY and they intentionally delay Miami so as not to overload the viewer.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523388
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    3. What an absolute disgrace1942
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917247

See more discussions