Cuban Cigars illegal in the uk?

Found 7th Oct 2011
my mum is over cuba at the moment and i was wondering is it illegal for her to bring a few back for me? as i know you cant in the states.

also read doubt its true but you can only smoke cuban cigars in london or birmingham.
Community Updates
MiscCigarette
15 Comments
Original Poster Banned
whatsThePoint

fine to bring back to uk

what about to smoke?
Why is it illegal in the states?
They are legal in the uk
"They are wrapped in tobbacco leaf and are only illegal to own in the US where there has been an embargo since Castro got into power.
If you are in Australia, you are tice lucky -- cuban cigars are legal and relatively inexpensive -- at least compared to the UK."
sancho1983

Why is it illegal in the states?

Dispute all the way back to the Cuban Missile Crisis.

US won't trade with Cuba and their citizens are not allowed to neither.

Edit: en.wikipedia.org/wik…uba
Edited by: "t0mm" 7th Oct 2011
t0mm

Dispute all the way back to the Cuban Missile Crisis.US won't trade with … Dispute all the way back to the Cuban Missile Crisis.US won't trade with Cuba and their citizens are not allowed to neither.

Seems a bit petty

whatsThePoint

2 questionswhy would it be you can only smoke cuban cigars in london or … 2 questionswhy would it be you can only smoke cuban cigars in london or birmingham?Why would anyone believe that?

What if you were on the outskirts of London and the smoke went over.

Bit like having a no piddling part of the swimming pool
Original Poster Banned
i dont believe what i read i just thought it was odd
No. They are only illegal in cuba itself.
Banned
op is an idiot
Illegal to possesses but legal to smoke.
http://havanajournal.com/images/uploads/big_cuban_cigar.jpg
Now this is awesome....
How much to send me one OP?
si_dawg

op is an idiot

^^^
Says a much larger idiot who has been a member for nearly 5 years and never made a contribution to this site .
Talk about pot----kettle lmfao
markjohnson

^^^Says a much larger idiot who has been a member for nearly 5 years and … ^^^Says a much larger idiot who has been a member for nearly 5 years and never made a contribution to this site .Talk about pot----kettle lmfao

He has the Deal Veteran Badge, so he obviously has.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants