Groups

Cubot S550 pro

laptopsdirect.co.uk/cub…asp

Just wondering if anyone could tell me is this good bag for buck? Will this also work on the three network with 4g? I assume since it's from a U.K seller there's a years warranty for peace of mind?

Thanks and kind regards

14 Comments

Original Poster

AndyRoyd

Yesterday: "Omg what a piece of kit" … Yesterday: "Omg what a piece of kit" http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/cubot-phone-2611144

Well that looks promising indeed

MayheMMakeR

Well that looks promising indeed

​Hi just seen your post about the Cubot s550pro, we got the phone from there when it was £89 but now gone up a tenner but still worth it I feel, very impressed with the phone it feels so premium reminds very much of the top end experia phones from Sony, perhaps not top top spec but certainly plenty there under the hood plus the screen has superb clarity large enough storage which you can add to, fingerprint scanner, decent camera plus lots more! Had all the top end phones in the past which I no longer do as I feel you get much better value in these budget versions, I'm currently running the Vodafone Smart ultra 6 which is great but having seen this I'm well jealous, lesser known Chinese phones our outselling the iPhone, oppo , Xiaomi, Cubot etc etc, I will now seriously be looking again for myself, also a plus your dealing with a UK seller which I found was quick & easy. Hope this helps.
    Edited by: "fluff45" 3rd Feb

O and yes it works on the three network.

I have bought phones from China for about 5 years, I saw this yesterday and thought it was a good buy. if I was in the market for another phone I would go for this.

nice find.

can anyone advise if the max is a better phone that this one - even at extra £30 - double storage and extra half inch!!

Original Poster

Well I went for it; let's see how it fares

MayheMMakeR

Well I went for it; let's see how it fares

​What did u go 4?

Chrono

can anyone advise if the max is a better phone that this one - even at … can anyone advise if the max is a better phone that this one - even at extra £30 - double storage and extra half inch!!

I've recently bought a Max. It seems to be very slow to connect to the internet, even when it shows that there's a signal. Not sure if it's the phone or the network. However, I am really unlucky with phones!

Original Poster

fluff45

​What did u go 4?

S550 pro

MayheMMakeR

S550 pro

​Cool I don't think you'll be disappointed.

this or the cubot dinosaur.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…22
      2. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556

See more discussions