Groups
    EXPIRED

Cuil: Google's new rival

16 Comments

Tried it yesterday - instantly hated the way the search results are laid out! Maybe you can adjust the settings, but I didn't try. :-D

Original Poster

snowtiger;2624697

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080728/ap_on_hi_te/google_challengerGood … http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080728/ap_on_hi_te/google_challengerGood morning saayinla

Thanks snowtiger, not fully awake yet.

I like the layout and I just think its different .... everyone knows google , Its about time they had some competition

where is the linky to actual search engine?

edit: cuil.com/

it doesnt correct typos!

samwhitewick;2624800

it doesnt correct typos!

No goos for me then. ;-)

it sucks.

its' rare that I spel anything rong

Try searching "HUKD". It gives forum posts but no direct link for me. Rubbish :x

I'm sticking with Goog with now...

Shima

Variety is the spice of life ..... I will use both

looks 'Cuil' :giggle:

alnbowes;2624746

I like the layout and I just think its different .... everyone knows … I like the layout and I just think its different .... everyone knows google , Its about time they had some competition

Changed me mind , dont like it . copied and pasted Four-year-old dials 999 over fire and it couldnt find anything

Dont beleive it Im arguing with myself on a thread here . anyway , like the layout , dont like the way it dont correct typos or suggest alternative :thumbsup:

Banned

actually quite good bringing back images of the websites. Just doesnt bring back enough results per page (about 10 compared to 100 on google)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
    2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114478

See more discussions