Found 28th Oct 2009
I often cupcake myself.

Is this normal??

1. Misc
  2. Cupcake
16 Comments

can i do that aswell ?

Not sure if it's normal but heard of people doing it!

Cupcake:
when someone cups their hand over their as* when they fart and throw the now handheld fart in your face

Original Poster

livingthelife07;6719915

Cupcake:when someone cups their hand over their as* when they fart and … Cupcake:when someone cups their hand over their as* when they fart and throw the now handheld fart in your face

Indeed, I also waft the covers after a fart in bed.

livingthelife07;6719915

Cupcake:when someone cups their hand over their as* when they fart and … Cupcake:when someone cups their hand over their as* when they fart and throw the now handheld fart in your face

I wish i did not know that its disscusting The Op is obviously sick in the head :thinking:

Original Poster

renown;6719946

I wish i did not know that its disscusting The Op is obviously sick in … I wish i did not know that its disscusting The Op is obviously sick in the head :thinking:

You have never sniffed your own fart??

Dutch oven is best! :w00t:

http://th34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/goodgirl20/th_smiley-fartinbed.gif

omg gross! i thought you were talking about yummy cupcakes not ******** farts, gadz

haha quality :-D

learn sommat noo every day..

OH does it all the time, i hate it, he laughs

lol @ thread

eurgh thought you meant you ate cakes, dirty swine! Pffttt lol

men always seem to find this hilarious :roll: :-D

LMAO love it! indeed i knew what a cupcake was... hubs USED to do it to me. Ihad to turn the tables and do !

He no longer does it!

livingthelife07;6719915

I'd never heard of that lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice811
    2. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th11
    3. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…22
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?11

See more discussions