Expired

Cupcake/Cake stand needed tomorrow!! Help Please!

7 replies
Found 4th Jun 2009
Hi

My best friend turns 40 on Sat, the person who was in charge of the cake hasn't done anything about it and now it's too late to order one!

i was just going to decorate a load of cupcakes but I need a stand of some sort, does anyone know where I may be able to pick one up in city centre glasgow??

Rep given to anyone who can help!

Thanks

L

7 Comments

I know i'm stating the obvious here but wouldn't it be easier to buy a ready made cake from a supermarket.

Original Poster

Yeh would be loads easier lol, but then it would look like we had not put any effort in! Thjis friend is all about the effort!!

Lakeland do a cupcake stand but a bit pricey at almost £30..but they also have a nice cake stand with polka dots that might do?

Original Poster

tracymac;5398928

Lakeland do a cupcake stand but a bit pricey at almost £30..but they also … Lakeland do a cupcake stand but a bit pricey at almost £30..but they also have a nice cake stand with polka dots that might do?

Ooh great, I even know where that is!! I'll give it a go. I've just been told that there may be somewhere near that hires them so I'll see if thats cheaper first.

Thanks

Banned

get yer cupcakes from Costco - they are great! already decorated too..............

a dozen are £11.99

phone ahead see if lakeland have them in stock, i have one but i live in rothesay or i would lend you it. they are great

phone round all the wedding cake shops in the phone book tomorrow morning,if this isn't too late for the party,as most do a stand hire.
should be within budget and may be easier to get one this way.
if they have you will be able to pick it up.

hope this helps ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3285
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251

See more discussions