Groups
    EXPIRED

curlbar and bench for weight training

looking for a cheap but decent curlbar with or without weights, this is so i can do some decent bicep curls. Have already seen the one in Argos for £12 or whatever it was but just checking to make sure there aren't any better deals. Would also be loking for a decent bench for the chestpress, bench only, no weights needed. Thanks, LZ.:thumbsup:

8 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

have a look on ebuyer - they have a fitness section. Noticed a very cheap weight bench there yesterday - £110 or so.
    Might sort you out.

]ebuyer.com

amazon.co.uk/Mar…91E

Alternatively how about getting some dumbells, a lot of bicep exercises can be done with them

Original Poster

thanks, the bench on ebuyer is now £50, dunno whether that was the one you're on about but it's the only one i could see, i do have dumbells but with the heaviest at 4.5Kg, it's not really doing me much good as i can do several sets of 100 quite easily, I have however got a barbell where i do curls of about 30Kg but after really feel my wrist ache and have since been told that's due to the lack of a curlbell which is what i'm now looking for. still want to keep the barbell in service however which is why i'm looking for a relatively cheap bench. Thanks for the replies.

Do you have a budget?

If you can spare £100 to buy something ]like this, you wont regret it. As you have a barbell free weights and dumbells, the amount of exercises you could do is very extensive. If you need any advice with exercises, i'll be happy to help!

Original Poster

anything like that for less?

Empire stores have a Marcy Weight Bench at £79.99 but there's a 40% off code PG3377.
    empirestores.co.uk/Pro…ce=

Original Poster

that's excellant solidus, thanks a lot, same goes for every other poster who's helped, really, much appreciated. any more input would be very welcome for others out there looking for benches, but there are 2 good'uns here already.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bathroom suites12
      2. Unfair Dismissal12
      3. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware35
      4. Ap on iPhone ios1144

See more discussions