Current Amazon Delivery Costs For Both Prime & Non Prime Members

Posted 18th Oct 2019
Hey all! I've decided to get a list together of all the current delivery charges for Amazon. I'm hoping it's a useful resource for at least a few of you and might save you some time adding items to your basket to check. I've tried to make it as simple and easy to check as possible, so that there's no digging around.

It could prove useful for Prime Day Deals as well as Black Friday offers as well.

The prices below should be correct for right now, but if anything changes just give me a shout and I'll update them.

Remember the days of Free delivery over £10 at Amazon?
Pepperidge Farm remembers

3311334.jpg
Non Prime Members - Free Standard Delivery for purchases of £20 and over

Prime members - Free as long as it has the Amazon Prime Logo.

Media Delivery costs: £2.99 per delivery. Media consists of Books, Music, DVD, Video Games and Software.

Books Specifically - "FREE UK Delivery on book orders dispatched by Amazon over £10.00"

All other categories come in at £4.49 per delivery

3311334.jpg
Non Prime - £6.49 Per Delivery
Prime Members - £4.49

3311334.jpg
Non Prime - £5.99 Per Delivery

Prime Members - Free - "If you're an Amazon Prime member and your order is eligible for One-Day delivery, there'll be no delivery charge for your order. This delivery option is automatically selected for Amazon Prime members"

3311334.jpg
Non Prime - £5.49 Per Delivery
Prime members - No additional costs

3311334.jpg
Small items - £4.99 Per delivery / Prime Members - Free

Large Items - No extra costs for all

3311334.jpg
4 Hour Delivery Window - Large Items

For both Prime & Non Prime members the costs are a sing flat rate per order

Weekdays £10

Weekends £15

Price Source
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Anonymous User
    How about international costs
    jco83
    Non Prime Members - Free Standard Delivery for Pre-Orders (any price)
    Anonymous User
    Nice
    e_aussie
    Sign, i used to use the same day deliver for things i urgently needed although I did use it that often it was a really good service. looks like will have to make do with 1 day delivery. Kinda sucks cause not only did subscription go up but now thee are additional costs for delivery to think about. But given the current economic climate i understand they are trying to claw back their cash flows.

From 18 September 2023:

• Your Prime Same-Day or Overnight (Tomorrow by 1 PM) orders over £20 will automatically be delivered to you using the fastest available option, at no extra cost. This means that where available, you will get eligible orders delivered for free on the same day or by 1PM the following day, depending on when you place your order.
    • Eligible Prime orders under £20 will continue to be shipped with free One-Day delivery. Where available, Same-Day delivery can be selected at checkout, but there will be a fee of £1.99 per delivery for orders under £20. The fee for customers who are not Prime members will remain £5.99.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants