Groups

current best deal on ps4?

Looks like I missed out on an amazing deal last week on a Ps4, I don't have alot of disposable income for games so slightly gutted I didn't see it earlier. I've looked around but can't see anything anywhere near as good as the 150 deals, any suggestions?

5 Comments

The 150 deals were stock clearance. Black Friday might be the next time for a really good deal.

I would say black Friday best option. Otherwise over the 200 mark I'm afraid

ill be selling mine come the pro release if your interested

rbramhill1

ill be selling mine come the pro release if your interested

You got many games with yours and how much could you do it for. Just looking for a large bundle but can wait a few month as I already own an Xbox one.

dealer221

You got many games with yours and how much could you do it for. Just … You got many games with yours and how much could you do it for. Just looking for a large bundle but can wait a few month as I already own an Xbox one.

Ill probably keep my games as they will all work on the pro, so just the base unit, controller etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share59
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221
      3. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.56
      4. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…33

See more discussions