Groups
    EXPIRED

Current Cheapest Car Breakdown (Including Quidco Deals etc?)

Our Car Breakdown cover is up for renewal, we just want basic cover - What's the best priced one at the moment when you consider Tesco Clubcard deals and Quidco options etc?

Thanks

8 Comments

grteen flag r cheap

Don't know if you go abroad much but I have a lloyds tsb account with free AA cover and holiday insurance amongst other things. Costs £12 a month but that is for me and partner. Works out much cheaper for us

Original Poster

Cheers for the replies, I am currently with Green Flag and it worked out about £10 for the year after Cashback last year, was hoping for a cashback deal similar again this time.

i've just taken out Green Flag but through Quidco RAC was £33 with £21 cashback making a total cost of £12.
    i haven't checked if this is still available. (Green Flag was £6.15 with cashback).

Autoaid...

go to martin lewis money saving expert he explain to pros/cons of all deals, i have used a pay and claim, it has got good rep, but wont suit everyone

Try GEM Motoring Assist

Recovery Extra is good value (£79.65 with 10% online discount for single driver)

I have joint membership which costs £103.50.

motoringassist.com/bre…tml

Mottmania

More than cost me £48 with £8 back off quidco thats full cover not just the roadside one which i think is a waste of money.Mine is also full european cover which i need as i go to france now and again.Iv'e used autoaid in the past very cheap but you have to pay the recovery truck there and then and claim the money back.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress55
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      3. Private Number Plate44
      4. Iptv1228

See more discussions