Current most annoying advert.

Posted 9th Sep 2019
bloody did somebody say just eat advert is REALLY grinding my gears.

Id be happy to slap my TV off the wall whenever it's on.

And no id never use just eat ever, so go away you stupid advert. Takeaways have things called websites you can order from way cheaper than your crappy app.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Without a doubt all the Nationwide ads this past year or so, soooo bloody annoying!
Edited by: "malnuman" 9th Sep 2019
Nick Grey and his Gtech stuff. He really winds me up.
26 Comments
I don't know why, but this really, really makes me cringe. I can handle a bit of cheesiness but this crosses the line
People still watch adverts? Wow! Think the last one I saw was in the 20th century
The trivento wine advert, oh do sod off!
Nick Grey and his Gtech stuff. He really winds me up.
deleted1471098
Don’t watch live tv so wouldn’t know. Can’t believe people watch such outdated trash.
Edited by: "deleted1471098" 9th Sep 2019
I hate the Fruitella one "Don't you like to say yes"
Without a doubt all the Nationwide ads this past year or so, soooo bloody annoying!
Edited by: "malnuman" 9th Sep 2019
I noticed they've cut the "I didn't even know Oral B made (giggle) a toothpaste!" line from the advert recently.
terriclarkfan09/09/2019 07:55

I noticed they've cut the "I didn't even know Oral B made (giggle) a …I noticed they've cut the "I didn't even know Oral B made (giggle) a toothpaste!" line from the advert recently.

Was just going to post that one. Drives me nuts. And the denture adhesive one where she eats the apple at the end.
malnuman09/09/2019 07:53

Without a doubt all the Nationwide ads this past year or so, soooo …Without a doubt all the Nationwide ads this past year or so, soooo bloody annoying!

Oh aye, they really get on my teets.
If an advert is annoying you, then the advertising agency has done a good job lol.

But the adverts i find annoying are the TSB adverts. That patronising childish voice from Kelly Macdonald. Ugh.
Trivago adverts make me want to throw my tv out the window. It's on constantly and the amount of times they have to say Trivago in that one ad.
STRICKIBHOY09/09/2019 08:39

Trivago adverts make me want to throw my tv out the window. It's on …Trivago adverts make me want to throw my tv out the window. It's on constantly and the amount of times they have to say Trivago in that one ad.

I find her sexy and repulsive all at the same time
terriclarkfan09/09/2019 07:55

I noticed they've cut the "I didn't even know Oral B made (giggle) a …I noticed they've cut the "I didn't even know Oral B made (giggle) a toothpaste!" line from the advert recently.

Then the advertisers have got you! Hehe. It's a 'subconscious' marketing trick to get you (and me) to re-examine an advert. Have you ever wondered why a LOT of adverts seem to slightly "change" something? It might be a word, phrase or even a colour - just something that makes you go "Hang on, I could have sworn that person's sweater was green before?" It's a really annoying but clever way to get your brain to re-evaluate something out of the ordinary. More and more are using it now.

As for the commercial you mention - yes. It drives me absolutely nuts! Mind you, my friend's answer to her question of how to keep her mouth healthy is deffo NSFW or anywhere for that matter! Let's just say it involves a Tramp's sexual organ...
chocci09/09/2019 05:31

People still watch adverts? Wow! Think the last one I saw was in the 20th …People still watch adverts? Wow! Think the last one I saw was in the 20th century

I've had a Humax since the first PVR-8000T (think I'm remembering the model number correctly - it had a humungous 40GB HDD) and I STILL wait for the adverts to come on so I can pee/make tea.

D'oh!
I personally don't like the Nationwide poetry adverts (not sure if they're still showing).
Also the one with the young child in car seat singing 'back on the road again' 'rolling on the river' really d!$$€$ me off
Strings & Things, some sort of cheese strings spin offs.
"someone's knocking on the door, someone's ringing the bell, do me a favour, open the door at let them innnnnn........"
38429206-16Y5s.jpg
me whenever the song comes on apart from I'm an adult and male and don't wave a brush just a finger.
All the adverts on TalkSport radio are awful. I know where they can stick that helping hand from Toolstation.
Tena black underwear - "Bigger boobs? Blessed! A little wee isn't going to stop me being me".

Also, ANYTHING by Haribo. The adults using the childen's voices gives me the creeps.
Philip effing Schofield, we mug you off for your car adverts. TV, Radio, house
That Nationwide " comedienne" who is totally rubbish!! picking polite words for on here! lol
This fixodent ad, the bit when she's in the black dress at the end.

Did somebody say Just Eat??? No we didn't, go away.
The most annoying adverts are just eat ,that bloody dreadful song in the Argos advert and the furniture add that hat the Queen song ,It's a kinder magic .The make me want to smash my tv every time their on .I won't watch the x factor because of that just eat one sponsor ing it.
Latest one the Alexa advert with the kid who obviously lost her footy match, then at quarter to five in the sodding morning is encouraged by mummy to kick a football against the wall. If I were that woman's neighbors I'd be kicking the ball at her head!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants