Groups

current Origin broadband 2 year line advance deal coming to an end , anyone know of any upfront advance ADSL BB deals? . dont particularly need the fibre speeds although any "lowfibre" :-) speed line advance deals would also be welcome. Cheers

as above my current Origin broadband 2 year line advance deal coming to an end , anyone know of any upfront advance ADSL BB deals.. don't particularly need the fibre speeds although any "lowfibre" speed line advance deals would also be welcome. Cheers

5 Comments

I think the Origin £15.83 per month (12 months) for Line rental & Broadband is the cheapest - if you pay line rental upfront

link HERE

They wont be in business this time next year, you should read up on the news they've had a number of investors the last 12 months to cover their debt. Also read up on ISP Review and ignore the random reviews their own staff leave to try boost ratings.

Original Poster

Any other recommendations please?

Original Poster

Peskybunny

They wont be in business this time next year, you should read up on the … They wont be in business this time next year, you should read up on the news they've had a number of investors the last 12 months to cover their debt. Also read up on ISP Review and ignore the random reviews their own staff leave to try boost ratings.

I actually had speed & connection probs too but as I'd already paid the 237£ ( 2 year advance) upfront it would have been hellish getting out & getting my money back ... eventually worked out that there'd been some self promoting via the HUKD website, their tech support would not return calls!

have a read of some reviews I've seen

ispreview.co.uk/rev…tml
    ispreview.co.uk/rev…tml

Original Poster

BUMP
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite21
      2. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused22
      3. PRINGLES SPEAKER CODES33