Currently looking for a large tablet for under £150 -advise sought please

3 replies
Found 7th Nov 2016
Looking at the Lenovo A10-70 Tab 2 or Asus ZenPad Z300M I think but would appreciate the hive minds opinion on the best budget 10 inch tablet and minimum spec.

Main use would be Reading Magazines and pdf's, browsing/email, playing board game style apps (Pandemic, Splendor etc) and occasional video watching from YouTube or Amazon Video

1. Ask
  2. Tablet
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Tablet
3 Comments

i got this at 140 a coupleoule of months ago argos.co.uk/pro…725 , price gone back up but worth taking a look and maybe able to get it cheaper on argos eBay or Amazon.. excellent tablet and spec

Original Poster

vixie2

i got this at 140 a coupleoule of months ago … i got this at 140 a coupleoule of months ago http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5445725 , price gone back up but worth taking a look and maybe able to get it cheaper on argos eBay or Amazon.. excellent tablet and spec

How are you finding it - any lag or slow down on certain apps etc?

Torkijo

How are you finding it - any lag or slow down on certain apps etc?

​no I find it brill. Any games I have tried work fine and plenty of space, I have kodi etc on it too and that works fab, would Def recommend just try get it cheaper if your interested as it was less than £150 not long ago...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold1011
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…66
    3. disneyland paris tickets22
    4. Android pay set up56

See more discussions