Found 2nd Mar 2007
Just come back from a couple of days in hospital,so don't know if this has been posted yet.I don't think so as when he reached 2k posts he tried to keep it quiet then.Anyway congratulations mate on reaching 3k.Only the 8th member to reach 3k.Great stuff.
:thumbsup: :w00t: :-D

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Gratz :thumbsup: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Thanx lads but I shy away from publicity...I'm simply blinkered when it comes to HOT DEALS...so rock on!!

Well done currychops! 3000 is a huge amount, and all quality posts from what I have seen Keep up the good work

kelly_o_fanatic

Well done currychops! 3000 is a huge amount, and all quality posts from … Well done currychops! 3000 is a huge amount, and all quality posts from what I have seen Keep up the good work

thanks...but you're already half way there in a matter of weeks..it's been a struggle for me as I'm not a gobby scouser!!! LOL

Congratulation currychops...maybe we can all club together to get you a pen to celebrate

Well done currychops!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769301
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2231
    3. Hope of a cure for asthma56
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7871476

See more discussions