Currys 15 Million giveaway codes. Have another 10

Have another 10 off these. Post in the thread and ill sent you the code. If I dont gert a chance to send them shortly it will be after the school run. Thanks Lee

46 Comments

me please me please.

Pretty please!

Ed

how muchare they for? me please xxxxx
Edited by: "mumofthree" 7th Dec 2010

If have a spare one please, newbie here :o)

i would love one, please..
thanks

Banned

me please

Yes please

Please If theres one left :-)

Mod & Ed

yes please x

Yes please

one for me please

Many thanks Lee wont let me reply to your PM as a newbie, really grateful, thanks

Mod & Ed

thankyou very much x

Any left?

Original Poster

greeneyedmonster2011

Many thanks Lee wont let me reply to your PM as a newbie, really … Many thanks Lee wont let me reply to your PM as a newbie, really grateful, thanks

No probelm. I had 11 so all that posted got one. Will try and get some more on way back from school run. They didnt have many left this morning.

Thanks very much

thanks for code lee..

if you have any more that would be great

If there are any left I would be delighted

Don't suppose there's any left is there?

If you managed to get a few more, could I have one

Original Poster

asharon

Naeem786

Any left?

MBeeching

Becksdawe

That was it. I didnt get a chance to pass on way back from school, but will be passing in the morning. Will forward one onto you all sometime Wed evening if not before.

asharon

Naeem786

Any left?

MBeeching

Becksdawe

No worries

leecroot

That was it. I didnt get a chance to pass on way back from school, but … That was it. I didnt get a chance to pass on way back from school, but will be passing in the morning. Will forward one onto you all sometime Wed evening if not before.

Thank you in advance, very generous

How do you get so many OP,i'm not really near any stores and when i last went shopping where there were any Currys stores,one had none at all and one had a few "guarded" on the counter lol

Original Poster

deb8z

How do you get so many OP,i'm not really near any stores and when i last … How do you get so many OP,i'm not really near any stores and when i last went shopping where there were any Currys stores,one had none at all and one had a few "guarded" on the counter lol

Ive got big hands! There onl display at the front off the store.. I have to pass it most days, sometimes twice. I would have got more on way home from school run but had to sort some bits out at work wich took me the wrong way. No one seems to be taking them and ive not seen anyone using them. I cant use anymore in there as its the same people on the till!

Banned

I will have one if possible cheers op

can i have one too plz...

I'd love one x

Original Poster

Just gone through the thread and all that missed out yesterday have now recieved one. Thanks. Lee

Me too please if you have any

Original Poster

mintcake

Me too please if you have any

Code sent. Thats the last for the mo. Maybe able to get a few more later today!

Thankss X)

Ive got codes if anyone wants one

i'd love a code if anyone's got one spare

Have you got any left? Would be very appreciated if you could get me one

lurch

i'd love a code if anyone's got one spare

PM Sent
Jamie724

Have you got any left? Would be very appreciated if you could get me one … Have you got any left? Would be very appreciated if you could get me one

Pm sent

HI

Do you have any more codes? Sorry i cannot PM but you can PM to me

Thanks

any codes going spare please?

Original Poster

wacom8

HIDo you have any more codes? Sorry i cannot PM but you can PM to meThanks

supacook2k

any codes going spare please?

No sorrys. All gone now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846192
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
    3. Did you know?2950
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions