Currys £15 million giveaway codes have another 10

Managed to grab some more today from Plymouth stores that I visited. Just post in the link. First 10 will get a code sent later today when I get back from doing school run. Not sure when I will get the codes sent but will be sometime this evening.

Thanks. Lee

26 Comments

Can I have one please?

please

me please

me please, want to get something from currys

Yes please

thanks

may i have one please?

me please

Yes please

Banned

me please

Too slow by one!!

Original Poster

cookiemonster83

Too slow by one!!

Got one for you. WIill send it shortly. All the above have recieved one. Thanks Lee

Banned

Damn... too slow!

Do they have leaflets in store for these? I looked on Monday and couldn't see anything!

leecroot

Got one for you. WIill send it shortly. All the above have recieved one. … Got one for you. WIill send it shortly. All the above have recieved one. Thanks Lee

Used another 10 today Lee still got loads left.

Original Poster

guv

Damn... too slow!Do they have leaflets in store for these? I looked on … Damn... too slow!Do they have leaflets in store for these? I looked on Monday and couldn't see anything!

will send you a code shortly. The last one for the minute. Visited two stores in Plymouth today and they had loads on display. I think the stores will put them back out now the promotion is finishing.

Original Poster

abacus

Used another 10 today Lee still got loads left.

Ha ha. What have you been picking up? I got a small spindle of Cd-rs today and some triggers and a slim remote for the Ps3. I havnt even got a PS 3 but they will come in handy!

leecroot

Got one for you. WIill send it shortly. All the above have recieved one. … Got one for you. WIill send it shortly. All the above have recieved one. Thanks Lee

Thanks mate, got that. Much appreciated!

cheers mate

Got anymore codes?

I'd really appreciate one if you have,

cheers, Dan.

Any spares?

Would really like one

Original Poster

DBDB

Got anymore codes?I'd really appreciate one if you have, cheers, Dan.

killabyte

Any spares? Would really like one

Am sorry. They have all gone from the store now. Try posting a request in the main deal thread or a thread in Misc.

anyone else noticed the vouchers allocation on the website has changed and now they will email you a voucher rather than it being a link you just clicked on and printed off? or am I just imagining it was a link?

Original Poster

tdk2bu

anyone else noticed the vouchers allocation on the website has changed … anyone else noticed the vouchers allocation on the website has changed and now they will email you a voucher rather than it being a link you just clicked on and printed off? or am I just imagining it was a link?

Yes its been like that for a while now.

leecroot

Yes its been like that for a while now.

dam so how long do you have to wait?

Original Poster

tdk2bu

dam so how long do you have to wait?

It varied. Sometimes it was four days and other time the codes came through the next morning.

HI

Do you have any more codes? Sorry i cannot PM but you can PM to me

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326
    2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430
    3. Toys R Us Warning....2023
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104

See more discussions