Currys £5 voucher available?

Sorry to jump on the band wagon but I've reserved an item for collection tonight and was hoping someone may have a spare voucher code.

Thanks

Tom

13 Comments

Will pm you now - its a code abacus mailed me last week but i never needed it so will forward it onto you.

I have done this....but it wont let you print the voucher straight away you have to wait for it to be emailed...nightmare did mine lastnight and still not come thru

Banned

lindseyanndavis

I have done this....but it wont let you print the voucher straight away … I have done this....but it wont let you print the voucher straight away you have to wait for it to be emailed...nightmare did mine lastnight and still not come thru

takes 4 days to come through

I know cant believe reserved a game for collection tonight will have to pay full price !! Unless anyone has already received theres and can email it to me to print off before 11.30

lindseyanndavis

I know cant believe reserved a game for collection tonight will have to … I know cant believe reserved a game for collection tonight will have to pay full price !! Unless anyone has already received theres and can email it to me to print off before 11.30

I'll email you one of mine, on the understanding you'd be kind enough to send yours in return?

sent message with email add thanks ^^^^

I'm in the same boat myself, got an order for tonight but no voucher code - can anyone be a kind soul and help me out? Thanks!

Ive got a voucher i can email someone

If you could please, be much appreciated! Is it the £5 code I can just give in to Currys or do I need to enter it into the website?

Original Poster

MANJ_007

Will pm you now - its a code abacus mailed me last week but i never … Will pm you now - its a code abacus mailed me last week but i never needed it so will forward it onto you.

Thank you very much!! I have received the code and applied for my voucher!!

Original Poster

Thanks everyone!! I have hopefully got an email on its way to me. Does anyone know how long the voucher takes to arrive as it says upto 4 days?
Edited by: "pingusbrother" 16th Dec 2010

hi could anyone send me a voucher??

thanks

I would really appreciate a voucher
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73844476
    2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354

See more discussions