Currys black friday ps4 delivery delay

Found 28th Nov 2017
anyone having to wait two weeks for black friday ps4 order?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
18 Comments
Not heard anything since they said they will honour it.
Original Poster
Darzen2 m ago

Not heard anything since they said they will honour it.

So you're waiting for you delivery as well.
When's yours planned?
simcolorstay9 m ago

So you're waiting for you delivery as well.When's yours planned?

No

I paid by PayPal which was refunded the next morning, then later on in the afternoon I had an email saying they will honour it.
I think the consensus is that they will be emailing people a code to buy it at the misprice price.
Original Poster
Darzen15 m ago

NoI paid by PayPal which was refunded the next morning, then later on in …NoI paid by PayPal which was refunded the next morning, then later on in the afternoon I had an email saying they will honour it. I think the consensus is that they will be emailing people a code to buy it at the misprice price.

Which deal was this ? I got mine (Pro + COD + GTS + Fallout for £299) within 2 days
Original Poster
tallpete3311 h, 34 m ago

Which deal was this ? I got mine (Pro + COD + GTS + Fallout for £299) …Which deal was this ? I got mine (Pro + COD + GTS + Fallout for £299) within 2 days

200 quid, slim 500gb + four games
Still waiting and they keep delaying delivery with each email
I ordered an XBOX ONE S bundle. Took my money and just spent an hour on the phone to get through only to be told my order will be cancelled as no stock! I ordered at 6AM black friday! USELESS BUNCH OF *******!
Original Poster
chocci30 m ago

I ordered an XBOX ONE S bundle. Took my money and just spent an hour on …I ordered an XBOX ONE S bundle. Took my money and just spent an hour on the phone to get through only to be told my order will be cancelled as no stock! I ordered at 6AM black friday! USELESS BUNCH OF *******!

Awww sh.t
Did you get any emails in between?
simcolorstay58 m ago

Awww sh.tDid you get any emails in between?

Nope. Nothing after the order acknowledgement email. All my emails, Facebook messages etc were just ignored

Terrible customer service
Original Poster
chocci3 h, 45 m ago

Nope. Nothing after the order acknowledgement email. All my emails, …Nope. Nothing after the order acknowledgement email. All my emails, Facebook messages etc were just ignored Terrible customer service

Yeah they're bad. Thanks for chiming in
Anyone else's delayed until the 18th December?? Disgrace
Original Poster
ReeceGavin4 h, 20 m ago

Anyone else's delayed until the 18th December?? Disgrace

Yup. Got email today.
I'm going to cancel as soon as I'll get similar deal soon. Don't care if a bit more expensive and couldn't care less for two of the games.
I feel this will never be back in stock.
I'm currently hoping a similar deal will come up also.
I'm still waiting on an Xbox One S deal to be delivered. The MIL wanted me to order it for her grandson. The last email I got was it will be dispatched w.c. 11/12

None of the current deals come anywhere close at present, and as well as costing potentially £20-£50 more depending on bundle he will miss out on several games plus 3 months xbox gold.

Not impressed, as it was ordered on the 23/11
yorkie16 m ago

I'm still waiting on an Xbox One S deal to be delivered. The MIL wanted me …I'm still waiting on an Xbox One S deal to be delivered. The MIL wanted me to order it for her grandson. The last email I got was it will be dispatched w.c. 11/12None of the current deals come anywhere close at present, and as well as costing potentially £20-£50 more depending on bundle he will miss out on several games plus 3 months xbox gold.Not impressed, as it was ordered on the 23/11

I ordered the same time as you. It was only when I called them last week that they said the order would be canceled as no stock. Useless!
chocci4 m ago

I ordered the same time as you. It was only when I called them last week …I ordered the same time as you. It was only when I called them last week that they said the order would be canceled as no stock. Useless!

Yep that's putting it mildly. Recently they seemed to be getting their act together in my experience but will be steering clear again.
yorkie20 m ago

Yep that's putting it mildly. Recently they seemed to be getting their act …Yep that's putting it mildly. Recently they seemed to be getting their act together in my experience but will be steering clear again.

I would give them a ring before waiting any longer. Be prepared for an hour in a queue though
Emailed them last week , got a reply today saying that it is back in stock and should be dispatched soon. Order says its "on hold" online
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions