Currys cancellation

Found 24th Nov 2017
Just had an email cancelling the PS4 Pro, was expecting it tbh.
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
Think most people have.
Funny that I tried canceling my order, which they changed from a pro to a slim and it was too late.
I got the cancellation email for my Playstation too.
I liked the whole 'We're pleased to confirm your refund', as though it had been requested
You should be glad i heard people recieved the SLIM!
undertakeaap24th Nov

You should be glad i heard people recieved the SLIM!

They sent me the Slim, which I was told to refuse, but just had a voicemail today to say they're sending me the Pro on Friday when they get new stock in. Just phoned them and they confirmed everything. That was unexpected
Original Poster
BenLoco15 m ago

They sent me the Slim, which I was told to refuse, but just had a …They sent me the Slim, which I was told to refuse, but just had a voicemail today to say they're sending me the Pro on Friday when they get new stock in. Just phoned them and they confirmed everything. That was unexpected

Yeh, looks like they're honouring it for most people now.

32584212-s1DOZ.jpg
I ordered an xbox 360 s bundle for delivery on friday at 6am. Order acknowledged, money taken and heard nothing since and impossible to contact them as they dont reply to FB messages, emails or answer the phone!

JOKE OF A COMPANY!
chocci30th Nov

I ordered an xbox 360 s bundle for delivery on friday at 6am. Order …I ordered an xbox 360 s bundle for delivery on friday at 6am. Order acknowledged, money taken and heard nothing since and impossible to contact them as they dont reply to FB messages, emails or answer the phone!JOKE OF A COMPANY!

Been shopping with them for 20 year, not had 1 single problem. Stop trying to paint everyone with the same brush.
jellyxoxo21 m ago

Been shopping with them for 20 year, not had 1 single problem. Stop trying …Been shopping with them for 20 year, not had 1 single problem. Stop trying to paint everyone with the same brush.

Lucky you, Clearly they've had a different experience.
jellyxoxo27 m ago

Been shopping with them for 20 year, not had 1 single problem. Stop trying …Been shopping with them for 20 year, not had 1 single problem. Stop trying to paint everyone with the same brush.

Zzzz zzzz zzz
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions