Currys customer service

Found 1st Dec 2017
I placed an order 2 weeks ago for a washing machine. I've been trying to get through all this week via their phone line but after holding on for 30 mins at a time im not getting through. I just want to know I will still have it sent out and delivered on the date I chose for delivery. Im not expecting an email until despatch but it's Friday today and my del date is Sunday. I'm thinking if this is what it's like before I've even got the machine what's it going to be like after I have the item and I need to contact them in case a problem occurs etc. Any advise?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Original Poster
I've been using the Team Know How number on their website. Can't find any other number to phone
Do they have a Facebook page out Twitter account? I've found that accessing companies through social media is usually quicker - though I did have one company once delete my post on their Facebook page and block me. That explains why their Facebook page was so positive.
Edited by: "mrty" 1st Dec 2017
Found the Currys Facebook page - Good luck, you are probably going to need it.
They don't have any (referring to your title).
Original Poster
Pandamansays15 m ago

They don't have any (referring to your title).

oh no please don't say that. I'm in desperate need of this washer and this was the best price. I'm just going to have to have everything crossed
Worst company I have ever had the misfortune to order from

Bought an Xbox bundle on black Friday and money taken immediately. Order acknowledgement received. Nothing since so emailed, twittered, Facebook messaged and all ignored. Finally spent an hour on the phone yesterday only to be told no stock after I ordered so the order was going to be cancelled.

I complained that they are still selling the console but for £80 more and she said I could reorder at the new price but that's all they could offer. Absolutely useless customer service.
Original Poster
chocci1 m ago

Worst company I have ever had the misfortune to order fromBought an Xbox …Worst company I have ever had the misfortune to order fromBought an Xbox bundle on black Friday and money taken immediately. Order acknowledgement received. Nothing since so emailed, twittered, Facebook messaged and all ignored. Finally spent an hour on the phone yesterday only to be told no stock after I ordered so the order was going to be cancelled. I complained that they are still selling the console but for £80 more and she said I could reorder at the new price but that's all they could offer. Absolutely useless customer service.

I think I might cancel and re order from somewhere else just means will have to pay another £60 for the same machine
samzam2 m ago

I think I might cancel and re order from somewhere else just means will …I think I might cancel and re order from somewhere else just means will have to pay another £60 for the same machine

I would try phoning this afternoon but does take about 45 minutes to get through
i have bought several kitchen appliances from currys, they are my company of choice for kitchen appliances as they have decent connection and removal service and they deliver on a weekend without extra cost, and they have a short time slot rather than all day delivery. always found them to be really good but havent had to call them that often as not had many problems.

i wouldn't worry. if they had sent you an email when you first ordered to confirm the delivery date, they will deliver it. you should have been given a knowhow tracking number which you can check progress after 9pm day before delivery day for time slot.
Original Poster
mutley13 m ago

i have bought several kitchen appliances from currys, they are my company …i have bought several kitchen appliances from currys, they are my company of choice for kitchen appliances as they have decent connection and removal service and they deliver on a weekend without extra cost, and they have a short time slot rather than all day delivery. always found them to be really good but havent had to call them that often as not had many problems.i wouldn't worry. if they had sent you an email when you first ordered to confirm the delivery date, they will deliver it. you should have been given a knowhow tracking number which you can check progress after 9pm day before delivery day for time slot.

Yes got the email and a tracking number also just received a text saying it will be delivered on the date I chose. Will keep an eye on it as still not showing as despatched. My pile of washing will just have to grow or make its way to the launderette whilst I wait patiently.
samzam6 m ago

Yes got the email and a tracking number also just received a text saying …Yes got the email and a tracking number also just received a text saying it will be delivered on the date I chose. Will keep an eye on it as still not showing as despatched. My pile of washing will just have to grow or make its way to the launderette whilst I wait patiently.

it wont show as dispatched until the day itself as they send them out first thing in the morning. i buy about 2 kitchen appliances a year from them and have found their delivery service to be really good.
Curry’s provide dreadful customer service - I won’t buy for them. For the future AO (appliances online) has always been exceptional from point of order to delivery and beyond!
Edited by: "bluep" 1st Dec 2017
Currys are institutionally inept.

I boycotted them 15+ years ago.

Just Google how bad they are & how bad they've been for a generation
Gollywood14 m ago

Currys are institutionally inept.I boycotted them 15+ years ago.Just …Currys are institutionally inept.I boycotted them 15+ years ago.Just Google how bad they are & how bad they've been for a generation

Me too, as well as Dixons (at the time) and now Carphone Warehouse - which is a shame as I used them a few times in the past.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions