Currys discount code

Posted 28th Dec 2019
Hi,

Can any kind soul who works for currys offer me some sort of discount ?

I am looking at buying the apple watch series 5 (£409) and even 10% would help me seal the deal!!

Thank you!
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I'd imagine that offering a stranger a staff discount code over the internet is the sort of thing that could possibly get someone sacked from their job at Currys.
11 Comments
Buy else were you will thank me in the long run
dezbo888828/12/2019 20:44

Buy else were you will thank me in the long run

Like where?
Apple shop direct
Very have 10% off electrical first credit orders
I'd imagine that offering a stranger a staff discount code over the internet is the sort of thing that could possibly get someone sacked from their job at Currys.
JoeyJoJoJunior28/12/2019 21:08

Very have 10% off electrical first credit orders

Is very reliable? Im guessing currys could price match this then?
Asimsattar28/12/2019 22:07

Is very reliable? Im guessing currys could price match this then?

No. Not very reliable if something goes wrong. However my last 5 or so orders have been high value next day deliveries with no problems (ipad/iPhone/psvr last 3 orders.

2 years ago I opened a credit account with them (when it snowed quite badly) and used them to quickly furnish the property with their short term credit offer and big first discount. They really, and I mean REALLY messed those orders up for me for a very long time too. So you take your chances I guess. I wasn’t out of pocket in the end but the hassle was astronomical.
Most large companies offer discounts on buying stuff from the likes of Curry's. I get 8% off all year and every now and then changes to 10-15%. We use a gateway called smart spending.
Did you buy it yet as its down to £379 in Currys.
I have a £5 off code if that's any help?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions