Posted 20th Dec 2020
Hey all.

Anyone have any experience with curry’s pc world returns? I requested a return of an item which they accepted via email and I received confirmation it will be collected by DPD on Tuesday. Email also came from DPD confirming.

However I haven’t received a label or even an address to write on the parcel.

They are shut now and I will phone tomorrow. But anyone know if DPD will bring a label or am I missing an email or label?

Cheers.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    DPD will label it
  2. Avatar
    Yeah DPD turn up label it and give you a receipt think you can track it with the number they give you
  3. Avatar
    Author
    Awesome. Thanks both!
  4. Avatar
    Thanks for the question and the answers.

Bought a laptop from Currys PC world (online)Saturday....arrived Sunday.... Haven't opened box, but simply turning the box 360 degrees you can hear it is broken!!!

Have visited store (in Tier 4) and was told i have to contact online...
    Called Number provided ....and advised online return (answer phone message)
    Contacted returns and advised DPD collection

(Laptop sounds like it is smashedd to pieces in box)
  5. Avatar
    I was in a similar situation to you, DPD came to collect, they didn’t have a label, driver phoned his boss who said they would label it back at the depot, I declined as it was a £900 laptop and I don’t want it going walkies. I just returned to store instead.
  6. Avatar
    Thank's
  7. Avatar
    need to return microwave-bought online at Currys-shop couldnt return it as it was online--DPD are collecting on Wednesday-message says I need address on package-but not sure where to send it-is it to the sender.
Top Merchants