Found 7th Dec 2010
Just to let people know that the currys in york centre and york clifton moor had LOADS of the gift guides left. As did the pc world at clifton moor too. So if you want some go get them. I also have three spare if someone is in need.

8 Comments

Yes please!

yes please....

yes please

I bet a lot off these books will appear now the offer is coming to an end. In the Torquay store they had a masssive pallet of them and a smaller display stand. When they removed them they just put out the smaller display stand and they havnt botherd to replenish that! Ive nearly emptied it and its hurting my back having to keep bending down to get the books!

Original Poster

Thats the three, Pms about to be sent.

Original Poster

leecroot

I bet a lot off these books will appear now the offer is coming to an … I bet a lot off these books will appear now the offer is coming to an end. In the Torquay store they had a masssive pallet of them and a smaller display stand. When they removed them they just put out the smaller display stand and they havnt botherd to replenish that! Ive nearly emptied it and its hurting my back having to keep bending down to get the books!

Lol that is what it looked like, as if they had just driven the fork life truck into the door and dropped it there.

many thanks - cant send a reply through message as a newbie, but great thanks...:)

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322833
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7861475
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710975
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247575

See more discussions