Currys iPad glitch

Posted 13th Nov
Didi anyone order the ipad glitch from currys for £5 with a code? apparently currys dont honour price errors online anyway.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
38978967-guppb.jpg

... Why did no one post on HotUKDeals
I want to know where the good deals get posted. Since pepper and relentless barrage of chinese 'deals' it's rare to actually find a good deal, last year at this time the site was full of deals.
19 Comments
What!?
Was it posted on here?
Just heard on Manchester news on fb. Shocking
38978967-guppb.jpg

... Why did no one post on HotUKDeals
Norseg13/11/2019 20:31

[Image] ... Why did no one post on HotUKDeals

Few glitches not been posted here recently need to find out what sites it was posted on as it seem these sites must be popular.
i was wondering why it hadn’t been posted, was looking forward to the “Christmas is ruined posts
I want to know where the good deals get posted. Since pepper and relentless barrage of chinese 'deals' it's rare to actually find a good deal, last year at this time the site was full of deals.
Azwipe13/11/2019 21:31

I want to know where the good deals get posted. Since pepper and …I want to know where the good deals get posted. Since pepper and relentless barrage of chinese 'deals' it's rare to actually find a good deal, last year at this time the site was full of deals.

Most are dead deals like grocery or Chinese stuff like you said.
How is it a good deal? No one got one, you really think Currys of all places would honour a glitch. Haha
Azwipe13/11/2019 21:31

I want to know where the good deals get posted. Since pepper and …I want to know where the good deals get posted. Since pepper and relentless barrage of chinese 'deals' it's rare to actually find a good deal, last year at this time the site was full of deals.

I second that, the issue the site is way over subscribed now years ago you had a great chance of bagging the best deals but now the best deals are gone in minutes so you miss them all .

What I do now is just pop on the site every hour looking at new deals only, yes it’s a lot but since I’ve been doing it I’ve grabbed tons of greats deals and misprice

Last month few good ones

55” oled b8 currys £740 “glitch”
I phone x £300 like new “glitch”

And another glitch

Last nite even I logged in at 1am and got two pairs of £80 trainers for £12 each, jd misprice, so if you put the hours in you will get some great buys
Edited by: "ashmac" 13th Nov
MWC201213/11/2019 21:46

How is it a good deal? No one got one, you really think Currys of all …How is it a good deal? No one got one, you really think Currys of all places would honour a glitch. Haha

It's in the discussion page not deal page??
Dean_Lancaster13/11/2019 21:49

It's in the discussion page not deal page??

I was posting in regards to the comment asking where all the good deals get posted...
MWC201213/11/2019 21:46

How is it a good deal? No one got one, you really think Currys of all …How is it a good deal? No one got one, you really think Currys of all places would honour a glitch. Haha

Well they gave me and hundreds of others a PS4 Pro for nothing 2 years ago
Azwipe13/11/2019 21:57

Well they gave me and hundreds of others a PS4 Pro for nothing 2 years ago …Well they gave me and hundreds of others a PS4 Pro for nothing 2 years ago

I was just going to mention this. I got a £316 gift card for ordering a PS4 Pro and so did many others. So yes Currys do honour them. I don’t understand why glitches are no longer showed on this site
According to the news story some were out for delivery and got recalled, so maybe some slipped through.
Maybe it was only posted on twitter
This is not a glitch. It is a human mistake and a mistake that was not checked by another quality control person.
Funny how many newspapers have written about it like it's not a common occurance.
davidian8413/11/2019 22:32

According to the news story some were out for delivery and got recalled, …According to the news story some were out for delivery and got recalled, so maybe some slipped through.Maybe it was only posted on twitter

According to Curry's no one received any and I don't see anything about them "slipping through"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants