Currys online query

Posted 21st Apr
I have just called to try to find out if the staff discount card can be used online but after waiting half an hour gave up!
any ideas?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Worth just trying something at checkout and seeing if it lets you type in the card details? (Guessing it works like a gift card number)
Everything is in high demand, short supply and some people are still trying to get through to customer services to ask about discounts
Could also try ringing HR, it might be quicker than customer services?
Thought that's what somewhere like hot uk deals was for - asking the helpful members how they can help.
Not like I've posted this as an urgent query!

Tried entering the card number. Doesn't like it. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Can't seem to find hr number...
Becka_boo21/04/2020 11:36

Thought that's what somewhere like hot uk deals was for - asking the …Thought that's what somewhere like hot uk deals was for - asking the helpful members how they can help.Not like I've posted this as an urgent query!Tried entering the card number. Doesn't like it. Thanks for the suggestion though. Can't seem to find hr number...

Why not just ring your manager or colleagues that are in work as you're staff?
It's a family discount card and my dad is a member of the know how team so he doesn't have the lowdown on what's happening while shops are closed
I'll try an email
Thanks all!
Becka_boo21/04/2020 13:26

It's a family discount card and my dad is a member of the know how team so …It's a family discount card and my dad is a member of the know how team so he doesn't have the lowdown on what's happening while shops are closedI'll try an emailThanks all!

Bit ironic lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions