Currys pc world

Posted 29th Nov
      So this is where I stand...

Currys pc world last year had the best deals on the switch notice the had it seems this year I've been lead up the garden path.

I know the game of retail and consumer is a game of chance and let's call that basically gambling but I feel I've placed a loosing bet.

I ordered a normal switch 7 days ago (£279) no Pokémon bundle just console thinking this price promise would reward me back on black Friday as the Pokémon bundle won't get any cheaper but the console was a sure thing basically right?

Seems unless they are playing it late this year I was oh so wrong

Any advice on t&C's other promises I can call on here or has the banker court me this time?
      Community Updates
      Ask

Groups

6 Comments
      You can get Switch + Pokemon Sword/Shield for £299 at Amazon now
      Buy the new bundle at Currys. Then return the new Switch you get (still sealed) under old receipt.
      jamie1529/11/2019 04:20

Buy the new bundle at Currys. Then return the new Switch you get (still …Buy the new bundle at Currys. Then return the new Switch you get (still sealed) under old receipt.

Currently the bundles are worse than the free Pokémon game one a week ago. The switch is untouched box sealed and I have all the paperwork
      DaThetopdog29/11/2019 08:55

Currently the bundles are worse than the free Pokémon game one a week ago. …Currently the bundles are worse than the free Pokémon game one a week ago. The switch is untouched box sealed and I have all the paperwork

If you spot a good bundle deal elsewhere then Currys will price match. Could be worth waiting for Cyber Monday I guess.
      Edited by: "jamie15" 29th Nov
      jamie1529/11/2019 10:40

If you spot a good bundle deal elsewhere then Currys will price match. If you spot a good bundle deal elsewhere then Currys will price match. Could be worth waiting for Cyber Monday I guess.

The limit is 7 days on that though ?
      No?

Do they price match Tesco's deal of £40 off?
      Edited by: "DaThetopdog" 29th Nov
      DaThetopdog29/11/2019 11:03

The limit is 7 days on that though ?No?

Buy new bundle on price match and return new console under old receipt.
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions