Currys PC World - account not showing recent orders?

Posted 27th Apr
I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar issues as I think I am.

Would those with a Currys account mind checking if, after logging in, you have a recent orders list please?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Same problem, and a bit frustrating as I have ordered Ring Fit and know a lot of people are having issues with their order not being fulfilled.
That's a relief!

Thought it was just my account with some funny business going on.

I wasn't able to log out, so does seem to be an issue at their end.
Same for me too
Wish I could log in - I had an account set up years ago, but can't log in at all. tried resetting the password, but it just won't let me in. I emailed to ask custoer services, and their response was "Create a new account".
alg27/04/2020 18:43

Wish I could log in - I had an account set up years ago, but can't log in …Wish I could log in - I had an account set up years ago, but can't log in at all. tried resetting the password, but it just won't let me in. I emailed to ask custoer services, and their response was "Create a new account".

their website is really bad. me and hubby got locked out and we were told to create a new email address and create a new account! that is just really poor customer focus.
How does Currys exchange work during this lockdown? As i placed an order online but wanted a different colour of the same product which is the same price. If the item hasn’t dispatched yet, can I call them to ask for an exchange?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions