Currys Pc world codes available x 10

You know what to do. Just post in thread. First 10 will get a code shortly. Thanks. Ps still after a Zavi code if anyone has a spare.

Thanks. Lee

23 Comments

me pls

Yes please

I'd love one please.

yes please

Could I have one please?
x

thanks....and pls

yah plz

Can i not have one please

me pretty please

Me please

Me please

Original Poster

Thats the 10. Sending codes now

Hey Lee did the game trade in today at Asda cheers for the tip.

Original Poster

dbeee

Me please

Sorry. I ony picked up 10. If my hand was bigger I could have got a few more. Ill pick up a few more in the morning and make sure i send you one before starting a new thread.

Original Poster

abacus

Hey Lee did the game trade in today at Asda cheers for the tip.

Was that the one you had for sale or did you get the cheap game from Currys?

thanks got a £5 voucher

Cheers lee

Original Poster

mai

thanks got a £5 voucher

Everyones a winner!

No i picked up from Pc World.I travel around with my job and there are 16 Curry's/Pc World on route.(_;)

By the way i was joking about the code i don't need it so i will give it to the next one who missed out on here.
I have given 55 codes away in misc myself.

leecroot

Was that the one you had for sale or did you get the cheap game from … Was that the one you had for sale or did you get the cheap game from Currys?

Edited by: "abacus" 6th Dec 2010

Original Poster

aunty jane

Cheers lee

No problem.

dbeee

Me please

Code sent on behalf of Lee

Original Poster

abacus

No one i picked up from Pc World.I travel around with my job and there … No one i picked up from Pc World.I travel around with my job and there are 16 Curry's/Pc World on route.(_;)By the way i was joking about the code i don't need it so i will give it to the next one who missed out on here.I have given 55 codes away in misc myself.

Ive managed to vist 5. Was able to use a few codes in the locall store before they clamped down. I think ive given out about 100-150 on here and have managed to use about 50 so far. Takes a while to register now you have to create a new email each time!

Ps I think the trade in fro Halo 3 was £4 so maybe worth picking one of them up if you can. Im going Plymouth Friday to donate blood platlets. Will try and use a few more down there!
Edited by: "leecroot" 6th Dec 2010

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 547

See more discussions